Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

View Poll Results: Which map(s) are the best!? (Choose 3)
No Aloha 16 72.73%
Cannonade 3 13.64%
Brunak's Barracks 11 50.00%
Tendril 8 36.36%
Back Alley Fight 5 22.73%
Gradient 13 59.09%
Snaer Muspell 0 0%
Marvelous Ruins 3 13.64%
Pyre 4 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 13th, 2021, 02:36 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
WINNER!!! - Marvel Scrolls

NO ALOHA
by Ulysses

Download Requires: 1 BftU, 2 M:tCB, and 1 TJ
Sgt. Drake surveyed the landscape, it reminded him of somewhere. It had been a long and taxing expedition at Raelin’s insistence; this Wellspring must be found and defended. Worlds away from Earth, with all reckoning of the past fading further and further out of sight in this strange place, he recalled a distant moment of warmth. He thought of Rose. He thought of the Oahu wedding they’d planned, the white picket fence down the old dirt road, the two boys and two girls they’d dreamt of. Suddenly the thought grew sour, the ‘date which will live in infamy,’ the day that would ship him half a world away from their perfect island wedding. He gazed out over the ruins overtaken by lava long cooled and the jungle overtaking the dark lava. “Aloha means hello and goodbye,” he recalled. He heard a fern rustle as a Marrden Hound slunk from the far off water. Sgt. Drake looked on gravely and unsheathed his katana dryly muttering “No aloha”.

Congratulations @Ulysses on the #1 Map in the ARV Marvel Scrolls map building contest!!! Contact @Nomad to collect your prize.

And another huge thanks to all who participated in both the contest AND the voting!!! We had 22 voters, which is a great turnout for our first contest after a long break. Also worth noting that this is the FIRST TIME we've had a back-to-back winner!!

Thanks All!!!

~ARV

Original Post
Spoiler Alert!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; November 21st, 2021 at 12:22 AM.
Old November 16th, 2021, 06:34 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Marvel Scrolls - TOP 10 (VOTE!)

It's a close race! Keep those votes coming in!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 19th, 2021, 12:10 PM

Re: Marvel Scrolls - TOP 10 (VOTE!)

Voting ENDS TONIGHT...get in those final VOTES!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 21st, 2021, 12:22 AM

Re: WINNER!!! - Marvel Scrolls

NO ALOHA
by Ulysses

Download Requires: 1 BftU, 2 M:tCB, and 1 TJ
Sgt. Drake surveyed the landscape, it reminded him of somewhere. It had been a long and taxing expedition at Raelin’s insistence; this Wellspring must be found and defended. Worlds away from Earth, with all reckoning of the past fading further and further out of sight in this strange place, he recalled a distant moment of warmth. He thought of Rose. He thought of the Oahu wedding they’d planned, the white picket fence down the old dirt road, the two boys and two girls they’d dreamt of. Suddenly the thought grew sour, the ‘date which will live in infamy,’ the day that would ship him half a world away from their perfect island wedding. He gazed out over the ruins overtaken by lava long cooled and the jungle overtaking the dark lava. “Aloha means hello and goodbye,” he recalled. He heard a fern rustle as a Marrden Hound slunk from the far off water. Sgt. Drake looked on gravely and unsheathed his katana dryly muttering “No aloha”.

Congratulations @Ulysses on the #1 Map in the ARV Marvel Scrolls map building contest!!! Contact @Nomad to collect your prize.

And another huge thanks to all who participated in both the contest AND the voting!!! We had 22 voters, which is a great turnout for our first contest after a long break. Also worth noting that this is the FIRST TIME we've had a back-to-back winner!!

Thanks All!!!

~ARV

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 21st, 2021, 12:28 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Congrats @Ulysses ! I haven't played on it yet, but it seems very deserving of the win! Excited to give it a whirl.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old November 21st, 2021, 01:47 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am so grateful to ARV for doing these and consider myself very lucky to be counted amongst so many other great map makers! I will cherish my prize and look forward to playing all these new maps. Thanks!!!

Last edited by Ulysses; November 25th, 2021 at 01:47 AM.
Old November 21st, 2021, 01:50 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Definitely well deserved! Such a great looking map!
Old November 21st, 2021, 02:25 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Man, next time I'm placing bets. I would have gotten the top 3 in the right order.

Huge congratulations @Ulysses ! It's too bad that now, in true ARV contest winner fashion, your map can't be deemed tournament worthy.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; November 21st, 2021 at 02:25 PM. Reason: For the unaware, no ARV contest-winning map has ever been deemed tournament worthy
Old November 22nd, 2021, 01:21 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congrats Ulysses! Prize coming soon.
Old November 22nd, 2021, 06:17 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Congrats Ulysses! For a bit there I thought Gradient was making a late push, but it wasn’t enough. No surprise, though, No Aloha has been a nifty looking map ever since the beginning. It almost reminds me of a wider version of Platypus.

I will say I’m surprised that Gradient did so well, I would have picked Tendril to beat it out.
Old November 23rd, 2021, 10:59 AM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No Aloha is well-balanced and aesthetically pleasing. Congratz @Ulysses !

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla