Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old August 30th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
My Proxy Castle

With all the castles being found and played with all over the country EXCEPT where I live, I'm jonesing to play on one.

I'm contemplating using this castle, but all I know is that Walmart better get them soon!

Notice Deadeye's partner in the balcony

In this case, Taelord doesn't cost too much

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 30th, 2006, 08:56 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you put [img] at the beginning and [/img] at the end of that link it should show up in your post. I went ahead and did it for you.
Old August 30th, 2006, 09:02 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Thanks Nether for doing that, I always wondered how people did that.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 30th, 2006, 09:16 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
That is fracking awesome!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old August 30th, 2006, 09:21 PM

krai Woo who?
where can you get one they havent made castles where i live either

The first step to stoping egomainia is admiting that I have a problem...
Old August 31st, 2006, 02:15 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
That is one sweet castle. I think Dan would be better off in the other window, but it doesn't have a balcony. I caught the semper fi in your sig right as I finished looking at the castle, and I couldn't help but laugh.

@krai, are they out of castles at Walmart in Orem? That's where I got mine. I was considerate (or poor) and left two on the shelf for you.
Old August 31st, 2006, 08:01 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I want one in blue! hehe!
Old August 31st, 2006, 11:18 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

Dude... Einar's castle is frggin' LAME!

Heh... but it's hilarious how even DED has his own sniper perch... right there next to Snow White...

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old August 31st, 2006, 05:41 PM

Fsiv330 has disabled reputation
nice

~ ~ROCK ON~ ~
Old August 31st, 2006, 05:46 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p

Dude... Einar's castle is frggin' LAME!

Heh... but it's hilarious how even DED has his own sniper perch... right there next to Snow White...
He's getting ready to pick off the seven dwarf squad!
Old August 31st, 2006, 05:53 PM

Fsiv330 has disabled reputation
lol

~ ~ROCK ON~ ~
Old September 1st, 2006, 02:02 AM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
I found a castle in the dumpster when I wen tot go throw away my trash one day and I think it is a shteeksd castle I did the same thing before I could get the fortress.

I had Zombies comming out of the castle door and and fought them off. I was pretty funny having this pretty fantisy castle with the undead horde comming out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios