Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old August 30th, 2007, 11:19 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Orderless Powers?

I wanted to know if a figure like Kelda with healing touch or Brunak with carry can use thier powers even when it's not thier turn.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old August 30th, 2007, 11:26 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
No.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 30th, 2007, 11:33 PM

wigglepuppy has disabled reputation
No. Kelda can only use her power on her turn. The wording would be more ambiguous if there was a card that let you take a turn with Kelda, but there's not.

Brunak is a different story. Normally he is only allowed to Carry when an order marker is placed on him. However, you can use Ornak's power to take a turn with him. When using Ornak, I let Brunak carry. I'm not sure if this is the offical ruling, but it just makes sense.

wigglepuppy is Kaemon Awa...
in The Marble Temple...
Old August 30th, 2007, 11:34 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
From the title of this thread I was hoping for a dissertation on the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics...

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old August 31st, 2007, 12:18 AM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
I was only asking because I've seen heard people say that they would use Brunak as a "elevator", and say they would use Kelda to heal every turn and still attack with thier Charos.
Well, thanks for clearing that up for me , sorry to bother you guys.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's