Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 11th, 2006, 04:27 PM

Fsiv330 has disabled reputation
like the water idea, nice scenario too

~ ~ROCK ON~ ~
Old September 11th, 2006, 04:56 PM
ultradoug

more water, less lava love.

I played the last map with only 200 points since I dont have more then that in Obsedan Guards. So my oppeent took a bit less then 200, 2 sets of Armor Vipers and 1 of normal Vipers.

The 3 round limmit for the vipers was a bit easy to get, and I was still running that 4 of my guards had to be in the castle, with all the water outside (I placed there starting postion to the far right. (where the lava is in the new pictures)

The vipers took down alot of my guards and I jumped one off the castle in hopes to take out there victory, if he had survived the fall (rolled 2 attack dice, got one skull for the fall) he would have taken out 1 of the 3 vipers and I might have had a chance. Oh well, now for the next stage!

"The People of the water castle" : "Contuned repars."

The guards failed at there attack of the water castle, but managed to take down the door, bringing it back with them. Not satasfyed with a such a loss, the Obsedan Guards called upon the powers of Lava to smite the land. The Lava rained down where they stood, and they took postion around the door, guarding it for when the next moon comes, the power of Lava will again awaken, and cover even more of the land in Lava.

Meenwhile, the Vipers of the water castle have finnished repars to the castle, and only have to repar the door in order for the water to stop leeking out! The Vipers have two choices, take out all the tress to form a new door, or go capture there orginal door, now being guarded by the Obsedan Guards!

(200-400 points, one must be all Obsedan Guards, one must contain nothing but Vipers, Vipers can not frenzy. No figure may stand on the waterfall.)

To win as the Vipers, take out all the trees outside the castle, Vipers may attack the tree, treat the tree as a destructable object with 4 life and 2 defence. Once destroyed, remove the tree from the map.

Alternate win: The Vipers may insteed capture the orginal door (the door with its card is placed on the lava) When any unengaged viper lands on the door, it may pick it up (remove the door and the door card, place it on that vipers card) If that viper is destoryed it "drops" the door (place the door and card on the spot the viper was on. Only vipers may pick up and move the door. If a viper who steped on the door makes it to the top of the castle latter you win. (you should mark the base of the viper who has the door with a dammage marker to avoid confusion)

To Win as the Obsedan Guards, get 4 guards inside the castle and keep them there for 4 rounds, or defend the door from being picked up for 10 rounds.

The Obsedan Guards may set the trees on fire, preventing them from being used by the vipers, but to do so an Obsedan Guard must stand next to a tree, unenganged and remove itself from the map (its blown itself up to light the tree on fire) The tree is removed from the map (place it on the Obsedan Guard side, does not count for the Vipers.)

Old September 12th, 2006, 04:43 PM

Fsiv330 has disabled reputation
cool

~ ~ROCK ON~ ~
Old September 15th, 2006, 03:40 AM
ultradoug

thanks, not played the next part yet. stay tuned.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios