Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 20th, 2021, 09:50 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Statesman (VOTE for initial playtest)

yea
Old April 20th, 2021, 10:06 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea

Sorry, kept meaning to chime in here but never got around to it. Tanker is cool. A Darin Decoy-ish power could also work, but I think this is fine. My strategy might be to have Statesman protect Manticore, and then do as much damage with Positron and Manticore as possible, then clean up with Statesman. Him not having range makes the bonding a tad more difficult with him. But they're so flexible that I think they'll all work together really nice.
Old April 20th, 2021, 10:07 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

This passes

@Dr. Jekyll - Thanks for volunteering on the initial! Main thing is Statesman with Positron and Manticore of course.

I'll check the index, see if any other personality works well here.
Old April 20th, 2021, 10:23 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Statesman (initial playtest)

Not a problem, should have it done within the week.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 11:21 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PLAYTEST UNIT: Statesman
Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Country Road
Units: Statesman(350), Positron, Manticore, MACH-I (900) VS Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Shang-Chi, Jessica Jones (900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Statesman(350), Manticore, Positron, Meteorite, Angel (1000) VS FF4 (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Statesman(350), Manticore, Positron, Batman(III), Red Arrow (1100) VS Nightwing(Titan), Starfire, Superboy(Titan), Bunker, Blue Beetle(Titan) (1100)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Oh man, these guys are tough together. I absolutely love the style of synergy these guys have. Statesman adds a good “I got your back” character to the group while having some heavy hands. I wish I would have been able to use his Hammer of Justice a few more times, the opportunity just didn’t present itself. He didn't really see a whole lot of action in match 2, Thing smashed him pretty quick. My only concern here is the fact that they may be a little underpriced (because of the synergy). I would keep a close watch on the public playtest for this guy now that he has the whole squad with him. Other than that, I dig em man.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 11:23 PM
Forum Moderator

I may run another test just to compensate for match 2. Just wanted you to have what I had so far.
Old April 24th, 2021, 08:32 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks Jekyll! Looks like they’re coming in pretty strong right now. If you want to run one more game that’s cool with me, and we can move forward from there. If you don't think you'll run another then thats fine, and I'll start up the public vote.

I think I’d want to keep them at 700 since that gives you room to add figures or just run them at that cost, and I’ve got no problem with weakening them a bit. Dropping Statesman’s health to 5 would probably help, and I'm sure there's other stuff that could be done. It’s not the end of the world if they have to go up in price some though!

Last edited by FreshFoods; April 24th, 2021 at 09:28 AM.
Old April 24th, 2021, 05:22 PM

I'm actually going to go ahead and drop Statesman's health to 5, that should bring Tanker a bit more in line with something like Titan Protector.

If they're still coming in a bit strong/swingy I'll see what element of them is still overtuned and go after that.

Having said that, I propose we move to Public Playtesting.
Old April 24th, 2021, 06:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Statesman (VOTE for public playtest)

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 25th, 2021, 10:03 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old April 25th, 2021, 10:23 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old April 26th, 2021, 02:39 PM

Looking for two more here!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library