Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old February 15th, 2020, 05:54 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Gen Con 2020 Roll Call

1. Hahnarama

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old February 15th, 2020, 06:43 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Gen Con 2020 Roll Call

Coachmuskie will be there!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old February 15th, 2020, 08:32 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

1. Hahnarama
2. coachmuskie
3. Retlaw
Old February 16th, 2020, 03:16 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

1. Hahnarama
2. coachmuskie
3. Retlaw
4. Cleon
5. Bob (Cleon’s Dad)

Stoked to see all you guys again
Old February 19th, 2020, 11:08 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

1. Hahnarama
2. coachmuskie
3. Retlaw
4. Cleon
5. Bob (Cleon’s Dad)
6. Chris Perkins
Old March 5th, 2020, 10:26 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1. Hahnarama
2. coachmuskie
3. Retlaw
4. Cleon
5. Bob (Cleon’s Dad)
6. Chris Perkins
7. Clarissimus
8. Clarissimus's Wife

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old March 5th, 2020, 11:48 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Present

1. Hahnarama
2. coachmuskie
3. Retlaw
4. Cleon
5. Bob (Cleon’s Dad)
6. Chris Perkins
7. Clarissimus
8. Clarissimus's Wife
9. Dysole

~Dysole, who still needs to make a couple arrangements but should be there barring something like a meteor strike
Old March 18th, 2020, 09:16 PM

Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker

1. Hahnarama
2. coachmuskie
3. Retlaw
4. Cleon
5. Bob (Cleon’s Dad)
6. Chris Perkins
7. Clarissimus
8. Clarissimus's Wife
9. Dysole
10. Tiny Timmy

Just finished my enlistment that's barred me from coming. Unless my job goes sideways with contracting or COVID 19 I'll be there.
Old April 6th, 2020, 12:00 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

1. Hahnarama
2. coachmuskie
3. Retlaw
4. Cleon
5. Bob (Cleon’s Dad)
6. Chris Perkins
7. Clarissimus
8. Clarissimus's Wife
9. Dysole
10. Tiny Timmy
11. mrwookiee
12. nicketheant
13. Mr Migraine
14. John Elder

the Florida crew will be there unless Gencon is a no go

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old April 11th, 2020, 04:51 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
the Florida crew will be there unless Gencon is a no go
Man I'm hoping I'm wrong but I don't think it's gonna happen. Even if Indy hits a plateau for the next 3 weeks and the stay at home order isn't extended beyond 5/1 The Mayor has already said he is going to order small groups until late summer.

I hope I'm wrong but who the hell knows anymore.

OK lets get this train wreck thread back on track

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old April 11th, 2020, 04:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The Indianapolis 500 is scheduled for August, originally for May.

Here other rescheduled events, which run throughout August:

500 Festival Kickoff (Aug. 7)
Salesforce & JPMorgan Chase 500 Festival Kids’ Day and Rookie Run (Aug. 8)
500 Festival Breakfast at the Brickyard (Aug. 15)
500 Festival Volunteer Appreciation Day (Aug. 15)
500 Festival Memorial Service (Aug. 21)
Old April 23rd, 2020, 09:27 AM
Huge Fanboy

1. Hahnarama
2. coachmuskie
3. Retlaw
4. Cleon
5. Bob (Cleon’s Dad)
6. Chris Perkins
7. Clarissimus
8. Clarissimus's Wife
9. Dysole
10. Tiny Timmy
11. mrwookiee