Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 6th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Music: What are you listening to right now?

End of Me - Apocalyptica (feat. Gavin Rossdale)
Old July 9th, 2010, 03:17 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

"All you can Eat"-Ben Folds

now "Stranger in the Eyes of a Child-Man"- the Republic Tigers

Last edited by Einar's puppy; July 9th, 2010 at 06:57 PM.
Old July 10th, 2010, 03:56 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Teo Torriatte - Queen.

When I'm gone no need to wonder
If I ever think of you
The same moon shines
The same wind blows for both of us
And time is but a paper moon ...

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old July 10th, 2010, 05:48 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

A month ago I got the Beatles Mono Box Set. Then I recently saw someone selling the stereo box set used for a really good price. Right now I'm listening to Rubber Soul on the computer. Even through these cheap logitech speakers I can hear the difference in the remastering compared to the 1987 masters. Sounds great!
Old July 22nd, 2010, 12:09 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Heartland-Celtic Thunder

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old July 22nd, 2010, 12:56 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Combustion - Meshuggah

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 09:02 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

These guys are so much fun...if you live in Texas and you can get to one of their shows this month... GO...it will be the best $16 you spend
Old July 22nd, 2010, 04:18 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

I am listening to Incubus. All of their songs sound more radio-friendly then Jimmy Eat World.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old July 22nd, 2010, 10:16 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp.nerd View Post
I am listening to Incubus. All of their songs sound more radio-friendly then Jimmy Eat World.

What album? Each one sounds different, from Fungusamungus being Funk-metal-rap, and Crow Left of the Murder being Alt rock with a touch of jazz. I'd like to know which part you like of incubus.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 01:33 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

I listened to Science and Monuments and Melodies(wanted to see if I like their singles and if I liked a complete album). I liked S.C.I.E.N.C.E., which is the funk/metal/rap. Although, I mostly enjoyed the songs that WEREN'T entirely funk/metal/rap.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old July 24th, 2010, 12:22 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Magellan - Union Jack (from the album Hour of Restoration)

Broadcasting my live show right now

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old July 24th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

These guys are so much fun...if you live in Texas and you can get to one of their shows this month... GO...it will be the best $16 you spend
Don't they do the theme song to Phineas & Ferb?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music