Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 29th, 2021, 11:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G TTS Super League! - Discussions and Sign Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
After seeing it, I'm really questioning how playtesting would fit into this setup.
Well, I stripped those parts out.
Clearly. I was more commenting that I don't see how it could reliably work in this format.
I mean, I could get into an explanation for how and why I think it could, but that seems like an unproductive rabbit hole if we're already not going there in season one.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 29th, 2021, 11:48 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah I feel like there's enough to dig into here without getting into what we're not doing.

I'll try and catch up on all this later!
Old April 29th, 2021, 05:47 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll give sign ups about a week and we'll see where we are.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 29th, 2021, 07:57 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm interested, sign me up

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 29th, 2021, 08:21 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll try the first season and see how it goes
Old April 29th, 2021, 08:21 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Signing up!
Old April 29th, 2021, 09:36 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I’m going to pass this time. I want a mental break from scheduling stuff.
Old May 5th, 2021, 04:18 PM

OK, due to low level of sign ups, I've edited the concepts here to cut out the whole idea of Teams. Instead there's just individual players.

Chime in and let me know if you're still game (and I'll give about 24 hours for any last minute sign ups) and then we'll go ahead and draft battlefields!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hey folks! After the success of the C3G TTS Tournament I felt there was an appetite for more C3G online play on Tabletop Simulator (TTS). Since I share that appetite, I thought it might be fun to have an official C3G TTS Super League that played different competitive Seasons over the course of a year. My basic thought was to combine a lot of the core concepts of fantasy sports leagues in terms of transactions and so forth, with the actual gameplay of C3G Superheroscape.

Below are the echoes of my madness. Tell me what you think and, more importantly, if you're into it, now's the time to sign up! I'm thinking mid-May for the start of our first Season if we get enough interest.

LEAGUE RULES AND OUTLINE
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Old May 5th, 2021, 09:13 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'm in
Old May 5th, 2021, 10:39 PM

Sweet. Added.

Old May 6th, 2021, 09:44 AM

I'll give it until this afternoon to see if there are any more sign ups, but we're looking good to move forward after that with our Homefield Draft. We can either all roll D20s or if y'all want I can just randomize a list on random.org to determine draft order.

Here are the eligible competitive maps for Homefields:

Alkali Lake
Conflict Chernobyl
Country Road
Crash Landing
Dark Dimension
Green Lantern Mogo
Grundy's Grave
HYDRA Base Gehenna
Icy Road
Island Plane Crash
Ivy's Greenhouse
Martian War Zone
Moon Base Alpha
Mountain Spring
Muspelheim Melee
Sewer Labyrinth
X Marks the Spot

Old May 6th, 2021, 10:21 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Oh, so you can build your army to take advantage of home field. (which auto corrected to home girls.?.)
That is super cool.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy