Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old October 25th, 2021, 08:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Rogue

Giving up an attack for a 50/50 shot at doing something that goes away at the end of the round isn't the greatest deal ever.
Old October 25th, 2021, 08:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sure, but auto wounds are great and 50/50 odds for one of those is pretty good, especially when other stuff comes with it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 25th, 2021, 09:12 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Sure. The limitations on the auto-wound are significant and don't really make a case for her as a 300 point auto-wounder though.

I'd like the power more if it were on a cheap-o, no-Carol-powers-having Rogue.
Old October 25th, 2021, 09:22 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For sure. Cost and turn efficiency are downsides. She feels a bit like Wonder Woman in that she can be a nasty enemy power eraser, she’s just much less automatic bit with the upsides of a free wound and getting to use the power herself.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 25th, 2021, 10:56 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Auto Wound Octavius

Because it replaces attacking, it's close to pointless to use it on OM 3 unless it's a figure that can ignore 6 attack. You need to commit at least two turns to her and probably three in a round to get the full use out of power drain unless you drain a lynchpin figure (which your opponent should be able to keep you from getting next to without significant investment). On the turns you fail, you move and nothing else which really hurts for a 300 point figure. It's very boom or bust and I think she's a better counterdraft than anything else.

~Dysole, piecing it all together
Old October 26th, 2021, 09:59 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I find it odd that she’s a Rebel, is she supposed to be the AoA version of the character? Not that it’s required or anything just odd. I would assume this version would be more of an Outcast or maybe that would be saved for a depowered/prior to miss marvel powers version of Rogue.

Either way I have never had much luck with her, we tend to do a lot of thematic battles (other mutants/Sentinels) and in that regard copying someone else’s stats usually isn’t advantageous so really just looking to stop someone else’s powers.
Old October 26th, 2021, 10:12 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Old October 26th, 2021, 10:27 AM

Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Shadowcat I

She's OK. Phase Fists working only against Androids means most of the time her offense is non-existent. Jubilee is a much stronger filler for Mutant builds due to lower price and higher offensive upside. Shadowcat basically has one role, which is to make it harder to hit key pieces (like Professor X) from range. Typically you're going to take Angel or Jubilee in a build over her, though.

3/B-

Old October 26th, 2021, 12:39 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, she's solid enough at forcing enemies to get adjacent to your Cyclops II or Professor X or whoever. Angel and Jubilee are right there though, and it's hard to beat them in the sub 100 price range.

The only real restriction on Phase Touch is that she has to be beside one figure, so I believe you could park her beside an Event Hero. Parallax or Toyo Harada + Shadowcat sounds pretty annoying.
Old October 26th, 2021, 02:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

She's at least a bit better now that Mastermind doesn't do an infinitely better version of what she does for basically the same price.

She makes a decent Gundam pilot I guess. As she can phase touch the Gundam without worrying about being next to other dudes.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 26th, 2021, 02:23 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
She makes a decent Gundam pilot I guess. As she can phase touch the Gundam without worrying about being next to other dudes.
Ooh, that's pretty sick.
Old October 26th, 2021, 02:48 PM

Yeah, she does like VDOs for sure. Put her in a Vertical Jump Jet by herself and it becomes an Invisible Jet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project