Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 19th, 2021, 09:17 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Michigan MAY-hem Tournament on May 22nd!

Just thought of it after I played in an online tournament where you got to bring your own glyph. that got me thinking about glyphs and how you can step up to a board and see two glyphs that can really help your opponent. You feel like you are really digging out of a hole even before the game starts. I wanted to avoid that.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old May 19th, 2021, 09:17 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Michigan MAY-hem Tournament on May 22nd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
I posted about this on the Facebook post, but I contacted ATH regarding the tournament and they offered to help support the local tournament with gift cards, $25 and $50 as prizes for some of the winners. Very awesome!
Brewster, you rock as always!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events