Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old November 8th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Florida Scapers

Tom Vasel's coming? Cool. Show him some C3V/SoV goodies, Mmirg, I know he was interested.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 8th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'm really excited he's coming up and bringing his daughter (who is about my daughter's age) as well. I wish I had more C3V to show, but I will show what I have. (He may even be stopping by my house for a little BBQ and gaming after the tourney--very cool!)
Old December 26th, 2011, 04:43 PM

GrizzlyAdam is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Punkmikil and I live in Boca Raton. It's pretty close to Coral Springs, but still about 25ish minutes away. If you could add us that would be awesome.

Thanks!
Old January 31st, 2012, 09:41 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey Floridians...Who is going to Dice Tower Con in Kissimee this July?
Old February 1st, 2012, 12:41 PM

WinterIsComing is surprisingly tart

I've never been to a con, might be fun. Any idea what kind of heroscape events will be happening? On their site it mentions heroscape but nothing specific.

Valar Morghulis
Old February 1st, 2012, 01:30 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterIsComing View Post
I've never been to a con, might be fun. Any idea what kind of heroscape events will be happening? On their site it mentions heroscape but nothing specific.
Look for an announcement here on Scapers once they have them figured out...one of our own HS folks is running those events.

Keep in mind though that they are only selling 350 passes in total to the convention so order them early so you dont get shut out.
Old February 1st, 2012, 04:31 PM

WinterIsComing is surprisingly tart

Thanks. It will be a bit of an investment for me an the family (5 of us), but if I work the Disney angle I might get some traction with the wife. Plus the option to volunteer to reduce cost is cool too.

Only 30 passes for the kids is worrisome too.

On a side note Onacara, you make me feel horrible. Looks like I joined this site 8 months before you, but you have 16,519 more post. Way to contribute my friend!

Valar Morghulis
Old February 1st, 2012, 04:55 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterIsComing View Post
Thanks. It will be a bit of an investment for me an the family (5 of us), but if I work the Disney angle I might get some traction with the wife. Plus the option to volunteer to reduce cost is cool too.

Only 30 passes for the kids is worrisome too.

On a side note Onacara, you make me feel horrible. Looks like I joined this site 8 months before you, but you have 16,519 more post. Way to contribute my friend!
I used the Disney angle too...well technically I was slated to go to another convention in NJ that weekend which my wife "conveniently" didnt put on her schedule...so when she called me at work and said "I want to take the kids to Disney the first two weeks in July" I acted like I was all upset about her forgetting my plans and said to her..."ok but if we go I have to go and work this other convention down there instead". She agreed

It actually worked out for the best on all counts because we got the hotel for really cheap with the convention code and they have free shuttle to Disney etc...so win win.

As far as the number of posts I have in relative correspondence to my contribution...many might argue that they relate to each other
Old February 2nd, 2012, 01:52 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I'll post up more here soon, but I am planning on being at the Dice Tower Con. In fact, I'm quite excited for it!

My wife is the contact for the Children Area. We would absolutely love to see you and your family there, Winter, if it works for you. Volunteering in the Children Area reimburses a child ticket. So, if you and your wife each take one shift (1-5) on one day, then right there you've paid off 2 child tickets.

And I'm working with Tom on the Heroscape events there. I'm still figuring out exactly what we want to do.

They don't want a bunch of tourneys. They want this Con to be a bit more open and inclusive, with more freeplay and open play. But we do want to have some events and I plan on trying to see at least one tourney slotted for Heroscape.

Feel free to post any ideas or thoughts you guys have for Scape events. Within a week I'll have a specific thread for the Dice Tower Con up here. Just a bit pounded right now. More to come, but please share any thoughts you all have.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 02:25 PM
has been BANNED

Also keep in mind that 30 kids is a lot..when you consider that they have to have enough volunteers in the children's area to entertain them all at the same time. If they are full you are talking at least 6 tables worth of games going on.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 02:30 PM
Adrian Monk

Yes, the Children Area is simple first come, first served (well "ONLY served," actually ). We can only handle so many little ones.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 02:37 PM
has been BANNED

How about some sort of Parent/Kid Tournament where you sort of tag each other in for each set of order markers?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers