Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 8th, 2012, 12:56 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Greygnarl's Customs: Goblin Lymphans

Goblin Lymphans: (Card by DanieLoche)

Diabotrix evolves into Ulrick! Card by William099
Spoiler Alert!

Here is my version of the Green Wyrmling:
Spoiler Alert!

Roving Bandit
Spoiler Alert!

The Guardian Spirit.
Spoiler Alert!

Playtesting Form: Mostly for me to use.
Spoiler Alert!

Old customs that you don't want to see:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by greygnarl; August 20th, 2013 at 07:34 PM.
Old December 8th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: New Unit: Venoc Hunter

It's a good start, but IMO he doesn't work with the Vipers well.

Once you put OMs on Venoc Vipers, you have to keep them on them or else they die. With this guy you are hoping your opponent is close enough to use the Venoc Hunter, and where you have Vipers that can strike and won't die on you later on. Very hard to pull off.

If you want, you can visit my thread and see my take on the Armoc Warlord.
Old December 8th, 2012, 10:13 PM

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maybe every time the Venoc Hutner gets a kill, you can place one Frenzy Counter on a Venoc Vipers card you control. Any time the Vipers would have to roll for Frenzy, you can remove one of those instead and auto-Frenzy. Get rid of the bonding and he's like the precursor for the Vipers.

Or make him choose prey. All Vipers get +1 attack when targeting that unit.
Old December 8th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Maybe every time the Venoc Hutner gets a kill, you can place one Frenzy Counter on a Venoc Vipers card you control. Any time the Vipers would have to roll for Frenzy, you can remove one of those instead and auto-Frenzy. Get rid of the bonding and he's like the precursor for the Vipers.

Perhaps. Though IMO the Vipers need a passive helper (like how the Venoc Warlord is) to help them out; something that doesn't require OMs on them (well maybe other than the X OM).
Old December 16th, 2012, 02:56 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

I would agree greygnarl. I would make him weaker, uncommon, and with a choose prey ability. I think it would be cool to see this unit used in greater number. Maybe make them warlords so vipers can bond with them or have a weaker ability than bonding. If you can keep his price around 50 points I would totally use this unit.

The auto-frenzy idea in neat too. I think you could easily make another unit with that ability but it would definitely have to be a unique unit at that point.

Anyhoo that's my

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old December 20th, 2012, 06:04 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's hard to find a pre-painted mini for the vipers, since the D&D Yuan-Ti are either really expensive, rare, or small.

In the Anorexic Viper Zone:
Poisonous Salamander 1
Poisonous Salamander 2

In the Rare and Expensive Corner:
Yuan-Ti Abomination
Yuan-Ti Champion of Zehir
Yuan-Ti Fangblade

In the Not-Quite-What-I-Was-Looking-For Category:
Fiendish Snake
Flame Snake
Flamebrother Salamander
Noble Salamander
Salamander
Salamander Firetail
Pathfinder Venomous Snake
Lamia Matriarch
Old December 23rd, 2012, 08:45 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post

A choose prey ability would be neat. I agree with Mega, the Vipers have such low defense they have to be OM-hogs. Cool custom so far greygnarl.
Old December 27th, 2012, 03:37 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Greygnarl's Customs: Blood Raptor

For the blood raptor, which figure are you using? Fastclaw from Reaper Miniatures' Legendary Encounters? If so, Fi Skirata already has a card for that figure which is up for SoV review right now, so I don't know if you want to find another figure or what.
Old December 27th, 2012, 07:18 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Blood Raptor: Simplify, simplify, simplify. Markers are almost always used to signify a change on the card they are placed on: Wound Markers represent a change in Life; Negation Markers represent a loss of special powers; Lycanthropy Markers represent a change in class, personality and species; even Grenade Markers represent a change on the card they affect. Exoskeleton and Redundancy Markers follow suit, though they are more complex. Anyway, don't use them for a power unless you absolutely must, and then make sure it's thematically worthwhile.

@On the Hunt, stay away from Hunter Squads. Nothing that movement bonds (7 Spaces!) with Death Chasers and Gladitrons is passing the SoV - even forgetting about it's Death Knight bonding.
Old December 28th, 2012, 04:31 PM

I didn't realize glads and death chasers were hunters. I was trying to help out dzu-teh and dund.

Regarding the mini, the threforian raptor doesn't look like it will pass SoV.

This obviously needs some reworking though.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.

Last edited by greygnarl; January 12th, 2013 at 04:42 PM.
Old January 12th, 2013, 04:40 PM

Re: Greygnarl's Customs: A Familiar

Bump for the Guardian Spirit Familiar.

Old February 9th, 2013, 10:46 PM

Re: Greygnarl's Customs: Giant-boosting Bandit

Just added the Roving Bandit! Check him out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards