Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old May 4th, 2019, 11:18 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I think one of those could work. Not sure which one yet.
Fantastic! So far I have one vote for the 23rd and 5 or 6 people interested.
Old May 11th, 2019, 01:22 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Washington/Oregon

I could be available for either of those days.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old May 13th, 2019, 02:05 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
I could be available for either of those days.
It looks like the 23rd of June is best for everyone. It's not looking like a huge gathering, probably 8 folks or so if you can make it. I'll have more details finalized soon as far as time and what maps I'll have set up etc. We'd love to have ya!
Old May 13th, 2019, 10:30 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This sounds like a lot of fun! I will certainly try to show up, and if I do I will be a party of probably 3. One question regarding this Capitol City Theater: this is an all ages venue, right? I'm assuming it is, but the beer and wine line means I have to check (June 23rd is enough time to get a quality fake ID, too, right?).

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old May 13th, 2019, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
This sounds like a lot of fun! I will certainly try to show up, and if I do I will be a party of probably 3. One question regarding this Capitol City Theater: this is an all ages venue, right? I'm assuming it is, but the beer and wine line means I have to check (June 23rd is enough time to get a quality fake ID, too, right?).
Yes, all ages welcome, but drinks available for those who are 21+, real IDs encouraged ; ) The more the merrier! It would be an honor
Old May 13th, 2019, 11:51 PM

I've also created a FB group as another forum to discuss the event, but I'll try to keep it updated here as well.
Link"https://www.facebook.com/groups/2370404843203204/"link
Old May 17th, 2019, 12:49 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would love to have made the trip, but have prior commitments. Have fun everyone.
Old August 5th, 2019, 11:06 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Looks like we will be having an informal heroscape superhero day Saturday August 10th at my place in battleground. 1000 point army’s of which I have a hundred plus armies already put together. Will post in events thread when time and such is finalized.
Old August 6th, 2019, 12:24 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will be there. Thanks Longy418.
Old August 6th, 2019, 09:40 AM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Might be able to make that.

Old August 6th, 2019, 12:44 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Looks like a noonish start for some casual play.
Old August 6th, 2019, 03:30 PM

My buddy Dave and I will be there!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers