Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old September 1st, 2018, 01:42 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: 3D printer suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The Ender 3 looks really cool. I may give one of those a try.

What is the size of your print bed TREX?
Mine is only a 5x5x7 or so. I just love the quality that Im getting out of it. Here soon im going to post a bunch of my finished figures, terrain, vehicles, etc.
So is that 5x5 and 7" tall? Have you ever tried to print a RttFF tree? or Tundra stuff?

I picked up a partial Tundra set back a long time ago and I've customed the large glacier that was missing but Ice tiles are something I've had trouble finding. Have you printed any of the tiles. If so how did they fit?
I have printed many of the tundra/rock outcrops. I have been giving them away as tournament prizes at the Utah Monthlies. They are a big hit. I can print all the 1,3,4 hex rocks/glaciers in one piece. There is a file for the 6 hex glacier that is in segments on thingiverse. As far as the hex tiles go Ive printed a bunch of the shadow/ice/water tiles. I printed mine in black to glue the rocks to but you could most definitely print in any color filament you wanted. They fit well. The file I use I scale from 100 to 10 and it fits perfectly tied in with original tiles. I do those 4 at a time with the top down.
So you have all these files already properly scaled or is it specific to your printer?

Sorry I know I've pestered you a lot about this but I'm really intrigued.
Ninjad by wk. With quite a few of the models they are either in mm, cm, or inches. Some may be dead on. When scaling stuff of wks I increase them to 2540% of what they are because they come up small. Some of the tiles on thingiverse pop up huge and I scale them down to 10% there are a couple factors but when it comes down to it, its pretty easy.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 14th, 2018, 09:54 AM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well I ended up going with the Anycubic I3 Mega for about $320. I almost did the Ender 3 because it is cheaper and arguably a better printer. However after much consideration the Anycubic one is easier to setup and get running. As a first time 3D printer I felt that ease of start up was worth the extra $90.

So far I am extremely happy. I have posted a few photos on my Instagram, but will be posting something more detailed here in a minute: https://www.instagram.com/mcmeeple/
Old September 15th, 2018, 12:43 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Does anyone know if the Ender 3 Pro is worth the upgraded price of the base model?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles