Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old June 5th, 2018, 11:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
TREX's MODS:Artanis Starcraft figure custom 6/5/18

Artanis Custom for Starcraft Heroscape

I have been wanting to do starcraft heroscape customs for some time now and 3d printed, modded, painted and based an Artanis Protoss figure for some Heroscape love. Without further ado.

Hope you guys enjoyed these. He was a ton of fun to make.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 11th, 2018, 06:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
TREX's MODS:Dungeon Defenders Tournament Format 7/11/18

This is a new tournament game format I came up with to have fun and change up the metagame. Its idea is based off a video game called Dungeon Defenders so, I'm calling it:

DUNGEON DEFENDERS

Here are the rules:
1. Each player has a crystal.
2. Your opponent places your crystal before figures are placed in a legal space in your startzone. Legal means it has to fit there and lock into the tiles.
3. Winning conditions are if your opponents crystal is destroyed or if their army is destroyed.
4. Stats on the Crystal DO are
5 life
3 defense
Huge
Abilities for the crystal are:
-1 defense to all figures adjacent to the crystal.
+2 defense added to the roll against ranged attacks.
The crystal cannot be buffed or damaged by any auras, glyphs, and 20 sided abilities.

Here is a Generic Card that can be used for the crystals. Truth be told, any crystals or random objects will work as stand ins as long as both players have an identical object.

Have fun with it. I know I have.

Here is a link to pics of the crystals I 3d printed off of thingiverse. The RTTFF bases they are mounted too are also on there.
Trex's Terrain Crystal Pics

Old November 26th, 2018, 12:34 AM
"like" happy

Re: TREX's MODS:Dungeon Defenders Tournament Format 7/11/18

Here's the old Dzu Te Behemoth figure I sculpted from scratch years ago and just recovered from my old photobucket account.

Old November 26th, 2018, 09:30 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool. Green stuff?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 26th, 2018, 10:36 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Very cool. Green stuff?
Its a 2 part polymer sculpting clay that hardens into plastic. Before 3d printing I used it for everything. All my custom mods and sculpts use it in this thread.

Old November 26th, 2018, 10:38 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. What is it called? I take it you liked it more than Green Stuff?
Old November 26th, 2018, 11:26 AM
"like" happy

Cool Re: TREX's MODS:Dungeon Defenders Tournament Format 7/11/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool. What is it called? I take it you liked it more than Green Stuff?
Its called kneadatite or greenstuff. Theres a yellow resin clay and a blue hardener clay that you mix together at a 1/1 ratio. Once its green then it has a work time of up to about 45min to an hour. It still use it to fill seams in models before painting them or to repair holes in 3d prints and such.
Heres a link.
https://www.amazon.com/Green-Stuff-Y.../dp/B002MB61RQ

Old September 8th, 2019, 07:39 PM
"like" happy

TREX's MODS:What's your Painted figure count? 9/8/19

I finished painting all of the sets I own from my Walking Dead: All out war miniatures game today. It got me thinking of all the minis I've painted over the years. So I counted all the Minis that I have painted that are still in my possession. This isn't counting all the figures I've given away over the years. I've still got tons to paint, 1000's in fact, but here is the haul.

-57 Walking Dead all out war figures
-260 Star Wars Legion Figures
-70 Star Wars Imperial Assault Figures
-160 Various DND/3d printed figures for custom scape
-142 Heroscape clones and 3d prints
-87 frostgrave figures
-22 massive darkness figures
-250 Rum and Bones figures
-27 AOTP figures

Total for all the painted miniatures I own that I painted is:

As of 9/8/19

This is also not counting the massive amount of terrain I've built and painted.

For fun, feel free to throw down how much paint you've thrown.

If I think about it, I'll put together another list of my unpainted minis count. That will be more depressing though.

EDIT: I think I'll try to show case them all on here one day...er..or days. Putting together that kind of photoshoot takes a bit of man power.

Old September 10th, 2019, 12:23 AM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: TREX's MODS:What's your Painted figure count? 9/8/19

Wow that quite a bit to have painted. I estimate I have about 500 painted at most and most of those were done last year. I'll probably have to count it up one of these days. I think I painted over 200 minis last year alone, though it might get higher this year .

Having an unpainted list definitely helps me with keeping my motivation for painting (as well as deters me from buying too many models, usually).

At the beginning of the year last year I made two groups shots of all the figures I painted that year ( over 200 or so) and that took most of the afternoon and took up quire a bit of space, I don't want to imagine how long it would take for over 1000 models.
Old September 10th, 2019, 01:46 AM
"like" happy

Re: TREX's MODS:What's your Painted figure count? 9/8/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
Wow that quite a bit to have painted. I estimate I have about 500 painted at most and most of those were done last year. I'll probably have to count it up one of these days. I think I painted over 200 minis last year alone, though it might get higher this year .

Having an unpainted list definitely helps me with keeping my motivation for painting (as well as deters me from buying too many models, usually).

At the beginning of the year last year I made two groups shots of all the figures I painted that year ( over 200 or so) and that took most of the afternoon and took up quire a bit of space, I don't want to imagine how long it would take for over 1000 models.
Throwing a list together of how many you've done, how many to do, and how many total you have altogether really opened my eyes a bit. In another thread I shared my unpainted count and my total 28-35mm series total mini count.
Unpainted as of today: 1944 left to paint

Total mini count: 5198.

Knowing this is motivating me to start going through and giving a bunch of the stuff that I dont use away. Im already starting with that. Thanks for sharing your count. It feels good to put a number on how many models you've done. I love the feeling of finishing up another box set of models. One day Ill have to post them all in a grand photoshoot.

Old October 26th, 2019, 03:01 PM
"like" happy

TREX's MODS:Quasatch Brutes 10/26/19

Quasatch Brutes

Taking the Ultra files from the Stls in the 3d printing thread made by @whiteknight , I removed the bases in blender and printed these guys at 4000% scale instead of the 2540% it takes to get the model to its regular scale. I then printed out a couple of peanut bases, painted them up and here they are. I'm thinking it'd be fun to make them uncommon squatch heroes. What are any of you guys ideas for playing with the scale on those 3d printable HS minis?

Old October 26th, 2019, 04:47 PM

Re: TREX's MODS:Q

Wow, those look awesome.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions