Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old February 13th, 2017, 12:31 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Custom Competition Balanced Unit Costs: Delta/Delta+

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillel9876 View Post
hey y'all! I think we should revive this thread cause its awesome! i also want to expand it to remaking figures, beyond just giving them new point values. if anyone is interested, suggestions are welcome!
You could always make yourself a customs thread. Welcome to the boards.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 10th, 2021, 06:25 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I figured it would make sense to put the updated price sheets that I made for online season 41 here:

And here's an only slightly worse version of the DELTA ARMY BUILDER SPREADSHEET that features these values.
Old June 11th, 2021, 05:05 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
And here's an only slightly worse version of the DELTA ARMY BUILDER SPREADSHEET that features these values.
Thank you for this update.

In the Google Sheet (EDIT: and also the embedded table), it seems that some VCs are tagged/highlighted to indicate their origin, but others are not. Is there some way I can help bring that up to date?

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old June 11th, 2021, 05:33 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Quote:

In the Google Sheet (EDIT: and also the embedded table), it seems that some VCs are tagged/highlighted to indicate their origin, but others are not. Is there some way I can help bring that up to date?
Yeah that's a vestige of the original version that @The_X_Marker originally made that I was working from.

If you make a copy of mine and update it, go ahead and give me the link and I'll merge those updates back.

Another option would be to add a field in the first spreadsheet for VC status. This would be much easier to maintain.
Old June 11th, 2021, 05:59 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Quote:

Yeah that's a vestige of the original version that @The_X_Marker originally made that I was working from.

If you make a copy of mine and update it, go ahead and give me the link and I'll merge those updates back.

Another option would be to add a field in the first spreadsheet for VC status. This would be much easier to maintain.
Whichever you think is best is fine with me. In general, I prefer to have things defined in one place and then referenced everywhere else, so that updates have to be made in only one place and everything else copies them by formula. (The red/blue highlighting is handled automatically by conditional formatting.)

By "the first spreadsheet" do you mean one of the tabs in the Google workbook, or something else?

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old June 11th, 2021, 06:53 PM

I did a few in the field next to their name (in the builder) to show what I was thinking. I agree that it makes sense to handle highighting with conditional formatting; my preference is to not have the "C3V" in the name there as it will make it harder to copy/paste new entries in the future. It's all about making it easy to maintain.

Same highlighting can be carried over to the display tabs.
Old June 11th, 2021, 07:28 PM

Yeah, I like it better that way, too. I'll set my version up that way and give you read/write access to it. Mine has a separate VCs tab that the main tab references via VLOOKUPs, which I think might make maintenance easier as new VCs are released — or might not. If you don't like it that way, just copy and Paste as Values in the VCs column.

Be aware that (in the original workbook) some of the cells in the Unit Name column have misspelled VC names, which of course interferes with lookups. I've corrected them in my version (EDIT: and there's a new tab showing the differences).

FYI, I exported the table of all VCs from the alphabetical list in the Books Of thread, then processed it programmatically, to minimize the potential for errors from copy/paste and manual typing. In fact, that's how I discovered the typos in the master Google sheet.

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; June 11th, 2021 at 08:00 PM.
Old June 17th, 2021, 09:50 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Hi !
I just spotted a typo for Pelloth original cost : the different sheets says 110 pts instead of 100 points.

While playing with my sheets, I updated my Army Creator to manage Classic/Delta and Delta+.
I already had the framework ready, it allows another way of building an army without having the whole figures list in front of you.
Also the database is separated so that its easy to update. I plan on managing also a "Custom" point cost with a dedicated column (based on Delta+ probably), so that it is easy to use delta+ with minor changes on few units without overwriting Delta+ cost and the changes from Delta+ are easy to catch.

Enough talking, here it is.

PS : I had a hard time catching the correct, up-to-date sheets... I am not even sure about Delta one... hope I got the correct ones.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old August 8th, 2021, 10:38 PM

Since we're trying to make the process of updates a little more formal, I've started a new thread on Delta and Delta++ here.
Old October 7th, 2021, 06:17 AM

Tropix has disabled reputation

I assume any units not listed, such as Brute Gruts, are the same point cost as the original units?
Old October 7th, 2021, 09:27 AM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropix View Post
I assume any units not listed, such as Brute Gruts, are the same point cost as the original units?
The Brute Gruts were released in 2017, and this thread was last updated in 2013. For the current implementation of the Delta system, see this thread (which does list the Brute Gruts):
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=59583
Old October 8th, 2021, 03:46 AM

Tropix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Scape View Post
The Brute Gruts were released in 2017, and this thread was last updated in 2013. For the current implementation of the Delta system, see this thread (which does list the Brute Gruts):
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=59583
Oh I see, thank you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions