Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old January 17th, 2011, 04:29 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Ebay "deal of the day"...

Galdiators and Agents. Buy it now for only US$74.99 with $12.20 shipping!

Only US$87.20 for an ultra rare, retired, collectible, NRF expansion.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops. I forgot to add the link the first time.

Behold:
http://cgi.ebay.com/HEROSCAPE-GLADIA...item588bb83898

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday

Last edited by i_r_beej; January 17th, 2011 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Added URL.
Old January 17th, 2011, 09:49 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ebay "deal of the day"...

I wants some.
Old January 17th, 2011, 10:00 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

It's not bad but I can find Gladiators and Agents for $10 at my local Wal-Mart still (not that I'd buy multiples )!

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old January 17th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deadliest Warrior View Post
It's not bad but I can find Gladiators and Agents for $10 at my local Wal-Mart still (not that I'd buy multiples )!
Wow, you glazed right over that joke...
Old January 20th, 2011, 11:42 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Drones & Minions: $99.98 with shipping!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Drones-Minions-U...item2c5a461441

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old January 21st, 2011, 12:01 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post

http://cgi.ebay.com/Drones-Minions-U...item2c5a461441
Don't be sharing my items now. I was gonna bid on that but now there will be a biding war.
Old January 21st, 2011, 12:08 AM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
Roll your eyes, but you're missing that it was "Brand new!!!!!!!!"

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old January 21st, 2011, 12:42 AM

Lokitech is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Look at all the other OVERPRICED item that this ebay seller "morgangeba" is selling...
I mean, 49.99 for crappy stuff animal from a crane machine!!!!
Got to be some good stuff this person is on...
Old January 21st, 2011, 02:10 AM

Fatboy Chubby is surprisingly tart

It's a nightmare when you live the other side of the planet! Especially shipping costs that turn reasonable deals into rip offs. Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk (That's near Europe!) won't post to Australia so it's Epay or nothing! Sometimes you simply don't realise just how lucky you are to have Auggies, BGG, heroscapers, etc to get good trades and deals on. Where as those of us unfortunate enough to live in Australia can find the occassional dead kangaroo on the road to play with..!

My Trade List
GOOD TRADES: Screwdriver, Rodriquez X2, Gurei-Ornery X2
Old January 21st, 2011, 03:55 AM

ensada Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Chubby View Post
It's a nightmare when you live the other side of the planet! Especially shipping costs that turn reasonable deals into rip offs. Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk (That's near Europe!) won't post to Australia so it's Epay or nothing! Sometimes you simply don't realise just how lucky you are to have Auggies, BGG, heroscapers, etc to get good trades and deals on. Where as those of us unfortunate enough to live in Australia can find the occassional dead kangaroo on the road to play with..!
Fatboy Chubby:

When I read your post, I felt very sad for you. I wish I could send you tons of Heroscape, but I don't have the money to pay the shipping. I can do ONE thing for you though...enable you to play with the resources you have available.

Last edited by ensada; January 21st, 2011 at 04:02 AM.
Old January 21st, 2011, 07:37 AM

Fatboy Chubby is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensada View Post
Fatboy Chubby:

When I read your post, I felt very sad for you. I wish I could send you tons of Heroscape, but I don't have the money to pay the shipping. I can do ONE thing for you though...enable you to play with the resources you have available.

Ensada that is truly awesome ROFL! I am gonna go out and find me a dead roo, no wait too big! A pygmy roo or a baby wallaby and have it stuffed and mounted then use him as my army general!

My Trade List
GOOD TRADES: Screwdriver, Rodriquez X2, Gurei-Ornery X2
Old January 21st, 2011, 09:12 AM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensada View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Chubby View Post
Fatboy Chubby:

Are you sure he qualifies for "jumpy" still? You should have gave him some ability that resembles exploding if attacked by an adjacent figure.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales