Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old January 17th, 2017, 10:04 PM

gogo Woo who?
opening heroscape catalogue program

hello fellow heroscapers,i need to know how to open the heroscape catalogue program,i had it a long time ago to make customs and don't remember how I opened it..i really liked this program because it add the points as you add powers on a custom card.i put this thread up before and someone suggested I use gimp templates and such.not interested in that,i really liked this program.So if someone does know how to open this program please send me a step by step or send me what zip program I need to open this. thank you
Old January 18th, 2017, 10:33 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: opening heroscape catalogue program

Using the brand new X Minus 2 Customs Card Creator is probably the easiest. If you wanted to have a little more control, the next best is MSE - Easy Army Card Creator.

For anyone designing customs, I highly recommend reading or at least skimming @GreyOwl 's Customizing Compendium (download 2nd edition here), as it gives tips on all aspects of custom design from looks & naming conventions to synergy and point cost.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software