Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 8th, 2006, 06:34 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, Leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq: Killed

You know it will be a good day when you wake up and find out that Iraq's #1 terrorist has been smoked. goodbye Al-zarqawi, somehow I feel you are going to be a bit surprised when your 100 virgins don't show up, I think you should probably enjoy your new accomodations, not much different than Iraq. And yes it is true, two days after his death, Zarqawi has quit smokin!!
Old June 8th, 2006, 06:42 AM
ultradoug

cool can we call the troups home now/
Old June 8th, 2006, 06:51 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Zarqawi DRT

Obviously this is HUGE news. I for one am happy that such a resounding threat to human life has been eliminated. I believe in the long run it will improve the United States efforts in Irag. But, I do have some questions:

1 ) Now that such a focal point of our efforts in Irag has been eliminated can we / should we now shift more effort into finding Osama bin laden? And will that make any difference?

2 ) Will the Iragi people recognize the advantages that this death provides them? Can they now more easily find the resolve to hold those attacking civilian targets and disrupting their society accountable now that the attackers have lost such a figurehead?

3 ) Given the fact that his tactics have reportedly marginalized even his fanatical cohorts is this the best possible outcome?

4 ) Will this help or hurt our efforts in Irag given that he may now be a martyr?

5 ) What will be the short term results in Irag? What will be the long term results in Irag?

7 ) Will this death make it easier for the United States to withdraw from Irag or harder? If so, is it easier politically (huge victory) or militarily (unknown reaction from the insurgents)?

8 ) Should the United States withdraw now?

9 ) What is the next step for the United States and Iragi government now in Irag, and how do they accomplish that?

10 ) Is anyone really saddened by this death (other than his followers and like minded "associates")?

Buddy Lee

P.S. This thread just SCREAMS out for MrZuck. If he doesn't reply I gotta believe he ain't comin' back.

Zuck,

Where are ya bud?

P.S.S. Hey!! I started this thread. Why is mine the third post? D@mmit. I want my order back.

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old June 8th, 2006, 07:38 AM

Venom has disabled reputation
sorry, i had to add this here. wonder if it happened something like this

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/11120...up_Jihad_style.

Old June 8th, 2006, 07:40 AM
ultradoug

i dont even know who this guy is
Old June 8th, 2006, 07:47 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Someone changed the title of my thread, anyways it is a great thing Zarqawi is dead, will it make a difference in the end, I do not know, do our boys deserve this kinda victory after the beating they take here at home, yes they do. I for one say if nothing else our boys deserve this win, you cannot discount what this will do for our troops morale. I say good riddance, as far as the Iraqi people recognizing the fact that his death is a good thing, many will, he has murderd more Iraqi's than can be easily counted, and for those who don't well Que serra serra. I see a thousand US soldiers ghosts rising up in celebration of the death of the most ruthless terrorist the sands of Iraq have ever seen. Rot in Hell zarqawi!
Old June 8th, 2006, 08:00 AM
ultradoug

I'm guesing he is some leader ...deal?
Old June 8th, 2006, 08:11 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Someone changed the title of my thread. . .
I got no problem with merging threads, if that is what happened. It just seems odd that I am listed as the original poster and the title is mine with your's being the first post.

Anyways. Yes I am very happy that he is dead as well. I do think that it is a great victory. I will be interested in seeing the Democratic / Liberal reaction. Who knows I might be surprised. Already I have read a story that minimalized this accomplishment, or at the very least emphasized the potential negatives as opposed to expressing the benefits.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old June 8th, 2006, 08:14 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradoug
I'm guesing he is some leader ...deal?
Just for you UD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zarqawi

Buddy Lee

Old June 8th, 2006, 08:18 AM
assistant leader

I saw one as well Buddy, its makes me sad that for just one day as a nation we can not rise up in a unified voice to rejoice in a victory like this. Tommorow let the bickering begin again, but today should be a day that we show our enemies we are one country. This will not happen because to do this will show that the President's campaign finally went right for a while and with the 2006 senatorial races coming noone is going to give any credit for this. I truly dislike politicians! I have never been as proud of my country as I was on Sept 12 2001. I wonder if in our lifetimes we will ever see it again.
Old June 8th, 2006, 08:18 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
When I merge them it organizes them in chronological order. Since you were not the first person to make a thread on this subject, your post comes in a couple of posts down. But I like the title better so I chose that title during the merge. I guess I will make a new title for it.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 8th, 2006, 08:23 AM
assistant leader

I knew it was you GB Your the only admin up with me at this time of the mornin!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General