Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old January 29th, 2009, 02:34 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker
Battles of Valhalla

This will be change so that people will know which page is which and so that they can choose which story they wish to read, or that interests them.

Page 1-9, Is Waking Dawn: Carr and his forces are handling a Castle which is being attacked day and night by horde's of zombies. Allies are coming but how long will they hold out through the advancing dead?

Page 9-29, A Hero Stands tall: Telling of how Sgt. Drake Alexander first came to be. How he copes with being in Valhalla for the first time and how he learns to become a better leader.

Bloodlines Is a new story that I am telling. Click the link and find out the bloodline of the Darklord Khosumet.

This will be added every time I post a new story so be preapred to enjoy each and every story.

The Battle of all time awaits, my friends!

Last edited by Bro-man; July 8th, 2014 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Adding new things, plus changing a bit of stuff
Old January 29th, 2009, 01:15 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Battles of Vallhalla

I would like to see Story Number Two posted.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old January 29th, 2009, 01:41 PM

Shermif knows what's in an order marker Shermif knows what's in an order marker

I'd like to see #2 as well.
Old January 29th, 2009, 10:20 PM

Are you sure because even though the others stories look good I'm still thinking on one or the other, but if you want I'll type in that story if you want.

But for now I will wait for more replies.
Old January 30th, 2009, 01:24 AM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Hmm, if your more lenient to the other two, why'd you post the second one?

Anyway, I really like to see #3 getting told.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old January 30th, 2009, 01:04 PM

I don't really mind which story goes in. I want to do them all.
But it's the viewers choice to pick.
Old January 30th, 2009, 10:35 PM

The fourth Tagawa Woo who?

I vote #3.

Think you got what it takes to create a custom for the new army in Valhalla? PM me your idea and it could be put in my fanfic. Here's a link. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=21965
Old January 30th, 2009, 10:55 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

I think you should do #2.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old January 30th, 2009, 11:21 PM

Thanks for the votes guys. I will be looking forward to telling the story. But for now, I will wait for a few days and a few more votes until the time is right to choose which one to tell.
Old February 1st, 2009, 12:56 AM

Thanks for the votes and tomorow I will tell the second story, "Waking Dawn". I am excited to tell it and I can't wait for you to hear it.

I hope another time that you will be able to listen to the other stories some day.
Old February 1st, 2009, 08:12 PM

Ok I hope you enjoy this story for all of you.

Waking Dawn, Prolouge:

Agent Carr was standing on top of wall staring at the mountain that was so far off in the distants. The sun is barely rising over the mountain and its barely pouring in its radient light onto the castle and onto the battlefield.

The lands of Vydar were always so breathtaking that no one would ever think of misjudging him and the beauty of his own lands. But ever since the war from Utgars domain, spreading over Vydar's land. Now the once great and fertile land of Vydar is now war torn and a desolate place. Vydar was the first to be strucked from Utgar's armies. His army had to be split in two in order to keep him at bay. One half of his army was trying deperatly to fight back and trying to get rid of the Dam that blocked the river to his land. His other half of the army was in a castle that was a key postion for him, because many mountains were surronding it and it held a valuable water supply towards his army and for his people. If it was taken then his army would brake asunder and his people that he loves would die under utgar's armies.

When the sun came over the mountain its light shined on the battlefield. In front of the castle there were many bodies littered around the castle and on the fields. The bodies were of the soulbourgs and over hundreds of zombies from the last nights attack. Each day and night the zombies come in greater numbers everyday.

Inside the castle, agents and soulbourgs barely start to get up and await their orders. One of them is a soulbourg who is much bigger then the rest, on his shoulder its says his name. Major X17. He gets up with the rest of his soulbourgs and he tells where they should postion themselves for the next upcoming attack. He orders a few of them in front of the gate and they went there without question.

As the day gone by and Agent Carr still staring out onto the battlements, he wondered if his army will survive the next attack. Suddenly he heard footsteps and when he turned his head he saw it was one of his friends, he was relived it was only James Murphy because he had his pistol halfway out of its holster. James Murphy greeted him and asked, " So nothing new so far If they are coming?" "No not yet and I hope not." Carr replied. James murphy knew what was up, "I know what your thinking and everyone is a little on edge from last nights attack." Carr looked onto the battlements and murphy went by his side. Carr said softly, "Its been nearly two weeks since we sent our messenger to vydar to get reinforcments and to resupply us." "Lets just hope that he made it safely and he can get help for us." Murphy said back. Carr nodded and then he heard men coming up on the wall and he greeted his fellow agents.

The ten gladatrons and blastrons who were gaurding the gate below were talking to each other for a long while and is seems that the zombies are not coming. But suddenly one Gladatron stopped and told the others to be quiet. The others became quiet and he walked forward towards the sound of the noise that he heard. The others got their guns and weapons at the ready. The soulbourg walks up toward the remains of one of the zombies. He then stabbed the dead zombie through the chest, to make sure the zombie was dead he stomped on its head with its metal foot crushing the skull. He then turned and waved his metal hand to the others that every thing was fine. But he was mistaken. Suddenly four zombies jumped out of the mounds of bodies and jumped on top of the soulbourg.

Carr heard a tremdous scream from below. He looked down below at the soulbourg and he was struggling around with four zombies on top of him, and soon the zombies killed him and were coming towards the others at the gate. Carr then yelled, " We are under attack, prepare for battle!"
The others inside heard it and they got there weapons and opened the gate and they headed outside. More zombies hiding under the dead bodies came up and were charging at them and the battle commenced.

I hoped that you guys enjoyed it. (Sorry for the bit of gory parts) but I hoped that you liked the story so far. Can't wait to type in the next chapter.

Last edited by Bro-man; February 1st, 2009 at 08:18 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 12:18 AM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Just a note, you should read it over twice before posting to make sure it sounds right and/or everythings in the right tense, form, etc.

Other than that, great start.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction