Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 14th, 2007, 11:48 AM

himynameisnobody has disabled reputation
scapers in southeastern michigan?

im lookin for some people around the monroe , mi area to play with.

why is this addiction so expensive?
Old August 14th, 2007, 12:24 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
himynameisnobody, welcome to the boards. I know of several people in the SE Michigan area who play, but not in Monroe. Check out this thread to find some people from your area.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=767

There is a group of us that plays at Fun 4 All Comics and Games in Ypsilanti once per month (the last Sunday). We also have tournaments there. I usually organize those. Look in the EVENTS section for those threads and keep your eyes open for new ones.

I also know that there are some people that occationally get together at RIW Hobbies in Livonia, but I don't know the details of that. monte_kev (another member of the boards) should be able to answer your questions.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old August 17th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, himynameisnobody!

On behalf of our hilariously avatared and question asking community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, himynameisAldin

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers