Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old February 16th, 2015, 06:04 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Superfrog's Maps -- Another look at Calida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
I believe that all figures should at least be able to at least get adjacent to all spaces, to prevent any nyah-nyah-you-can't-get-me nonsense.
Nilfy has range... He'll find a way. He always finds a way!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=8409

Touche.
Old February 16th, 2015, 06:10 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Hah, Morsbane....

I've gotta say, I don't think I'd dock a map because, at one particular spot, a Nilfheim negated by Morsbane might not be able to get adjacent to a tasty treat.
Old February 16th, 2015, 07:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

@awesomeunleashed the reason they're 4/5 is to provide an ultimate height on the board. I like that a lot more than having several level 4 spaces as the highest.

Also, about the lava: if I made that switch, the lava would go up to level 2 on top of a seven hex. That would create a really easy lava dunk spot for Drow Chainfighter/Wyvern. There's already one of those spots, and it's purposefully hard to reach and use. I think I'll keep it how it is.
@Killometer I can't really check in the Nilfheim thing, because I have no 'Scape with me at college. Even if I did, I don't own Nilf Like Typhon said, though, Nilf is a tough fit sometimes, and that's one of his weaknesses. I'm not feeling compelled to accomodate his bulkiness.
Old April 19th, 2015, 10:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Superfrog's Maps -- Aurora added 4/19

Aurora build instructions. It uses one RoTV and 2 RttFF, with one glyph of Astrid.

I was toying around with this map with one road set, but I when I added a second one, it really came around. I'm pleased with how this turned out. As always, it's available for online play.
Old November 9th, 2015, 08:08 PM
This is merely a joke.

Re: Superfrog's Maps -- Aurora added 4/19

I haven't stopped by here in a while...

@kevindola was thinking about running a Scraps tournament for the next Classic League, so while I was making the online maps for those, I thought I'd give designing one of them a shot.

The basic concept is that you take half a master set with one expansion, and make a small, asymmetrical map, used with small armies and a heat of battle-like format.

Ash build instructions. It uses 1/2 RotV and 1 VW, with 2 random glyphs and 2 treasure glyphs.

Here is the online board, with a summary of the Scraps rules on the side for convenience.
Old November 10th, 2015, 06:12 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Superfrog's Maps -- Ash (scrap) added 11/9!

Looks like a cool little format. In other news, your post for Ash alerted me to Aurora which I built last night and played a game of AoTP on today, I really liked it!
Old October 7th, 2016, 10:46 PM
This is merely a joke.

Re: Superfrog's Maps -- Of Sunrise and War added 10/7!

Of Sunrise and War build instructions. It uses 1 RotV and 1 TJ, with 2 random glyphs.

Here is the online board.
Old January 17th, 2017, 03:34 PM
This is merely a joke.

Re: Superfrog's Maps -- Wilds of Valhalla map added 1/17

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening build instructions. It uses 1 RoTV, 1 RttFF, and 1 TT, with 1 random power glyph and 1 random treasure glyph.

Designed for @Sir Heroscape @TREX and @Tiranx 's map contest.
Old January 17th, 2017, 05:32 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

I would say this map should include ruins, but something there is that doesn't love a wall...
Old January 17th, 2017, 05:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

I had ruins in up until the end, but I felt they went against the "Wilds of Valhalla" theme. I think they would have helped it to play a bit better, so I might end up adding them back in. The other thing is that ruins are hard with bilaterally symmetrical maps (rather than rotationally symmetrical ones).
Old January 17th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Looks good so far. My one main concern would be the single power glyph on the edge. While some maps do this by countering with elevation on the opposite side, it's been my experience that holding a power glyph for my armies has tended to give me more motivation to stick to controlling that side than holding elevation. This isn't always the case, but I've noticed it has limited the full use of a map for games where there was a single power glyph on the edge (but that can also depend on the power glyph, Dagmar for example wouldn't have the same affect as Gerda).

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 17th, 2017, 07:37 PM
This is merely a joke.

Maybe I should specify the glyph... Like Lodin or Dagmar or another less powerful one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios