Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old October 29th, 2007, 10:09 PM

Strange has disabled reputation
Red Skull's Mastermind Army!

For 800-point mixed Marvel games, I present this incredibly fun-to-play army:

Red Skull 190
Braxas 210
Sgt. Drake (SotM) 170
Sonlen 160
Marcu 20
Theracus 40
Isamu 10

Theracus carries the Skull to the best vantage points (or out of danger), while Braxas decimates squads and Drake puts the hurt on heroes. Marcu, activated without fear of his Eternal Hatred, can grab glyphs or do assassin work, as can Isamu. Finally, Sonlen plays cleanup with the added chance of healing high-life heroes Drake and Braxas.

What do you think of this setup? Alternatively, I could replace Sonlen with Shiori (she can keep the X order marker on her, permanently boosting her to a 4/4 hero) and Iskra/Rechets to play havoc with the opponent's starting zone. Which would be the best use of that last 160 points?

Whatever does not kill me has made a tactical error.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion