Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 9th, 2008, 07:55 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
My two cousins can't go to the Tourney at Uconn on March, 22, so I'm going to see if I can take them to this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old March 9th, 2008, 10:07 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Sounds good, let me know when you know for sure. I have a few people that haven't been added to the list yet who hopefully will be soon.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old March 10th, 2008, 09:08 AM

rec_thug is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
We'll see how the UConn tourney goes (no pressure on AEston and crew). It'll be my first tournament. If it goes well (and this day is still open) I'll probably shoot to make it to this one too.

So I guess you can put me down as a "maybe", and we'll see where things are at after the UConn one on the 22nd.
Old March 10th, 2008, 09:37 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
I've been trying to find a way to go to the UConn Tourney, it just isn't going to happen. March is a tough month for me and family stuff.

Old March 10th, 2008, 02:06 PM

rec_thug is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
errrrr....
this just in...

I've just realized I'm already double booked for the 19th (WITHOUT this tournament), one thing for each of my other hobbies (SCA and LARPing). The LARP will win, as it will be helping out my girlfriend and I committed to helping with it back in Dec. Of course it just NOW got it's date confirmed.

What the heck, of the like 8 Weekend dates available, why is this the only one that has something on it right now (and it's not THREE things at that). That also won't last, but the rest of the month is surprisingly not filled right now.

Okay, my rant is over. I hope this goes well...and I'll look forward to hearing about it afterwards.
Old March 11th, 2008, 11:00 AM

Almost fell to page 2.

Old March 11th, 2008, 02:14 PM

Getting together to play some games tonight so I may have a map or two to announce for the tourney in the morning.

Old March 11th, 2008, 04:22 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker
I'm in a band with a pretty hectic schedule. It's hard for me to confirm this early, but as April nears, I'll know whether or not if I can make it. If I do make it, I'll bring another person with me.

Thanks for considering me...

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old March 11th, 2008, 05:28 PM

Slaader is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
CT tournament!

Don't forget about the UConn tourney coming up just around the corner...

http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...er=asc&start=0
Old March 11th, 2008, 05:32 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Re: CT tournament!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaader
Don't forget about the UConn tourney coming up just around the corner...

http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...er=asc&start=0
Indeed, reliable sources tell that guido, in all his glory, will be there to win the event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old March 12th, 2008, 07:43 AM

goodhueq has disabled reputation
prices, etc

I have had a great many people interested in my stuff, which is good. I will be making a list of what I have and who wants it. First come, fist serve or best offer. Prices will be 20 for MS, 10 for large expansions, 9 for flagbearers with all dice, 15 for castle, and 8 for boosters. I am willing to split a booster for 4 per squad. I want to let veryone know that these are opened already and in good condition. We also have many custom repaints as some of you have seen.

3 MS,2 SOTM,2 FOTA,1 Orm,1 Raknar,3 RTTFF,1 TT,2 VW,2 Wave 1,2 MM/Wolves,2 KOW/Swog,1 Barrenspur,0 Wave 3,2 AA/Glad,2 Armoc/Greek,1 Blast/Stalkers,1 Law/Sam,1 Trollsford,1 Nak/Glad,4 WOA/Rats,1 Ninja/Sam,2 Wave 6 + 1 Zomb,1 Wave 7 + 1 each unique,1 each flagbearer,3 gold Zomb (thanks Dustin).
Old March 12th, 2008, 08:07 AM

goodhueq has disabled reputation
Army List

I still have :
3 MS, 2 Castle, 1 Raknar, 1 VW
1 Law/Sam, 1 Nak/Glad, 1 Ninja/Sam
1 wave 4 hero, 1 gorillas
2 Archers/Kyrie, 2 Shades (no heavy), 2 wave 6 hero
2 WOA/Rats, 2 Rats
1 Ornak, Gilbert, Acolarh, Hatamoto
3 gold Zombies

nyys $64
3 Road
1 Tundra
2 Romans (legion and archers)
1 Templars

ollie $74
1 VW
2 Sniper/Viper
2 AA/Glad,
1 Ashigaru
1 Vamp/Fiend
2 WOA (not rats)
1 Laglor

rec_thug $125
2 Blade/Arrow
2 MM/Wolves
2 Wave 1 Hero
orm's return
2 KOW/Swog
1 wave 7 hero
1 Blast/Stalkers
2 Heavy, no shades
2 SOTM

eckels $56
1 Vamp/Fiend
1 wave 7 hero
2 Armoc/Greek
3 Zombies

guido $40
Woo

donaldb $8
1 wave 2 hero

3 MS,2 SOTM,2 FOTA,1 Orm,1 Raknar,3 RTTFF,1 TT,2 VW,2 Wave 1,2 MM/Wolves,2 KOW/Swog,1 Barrenspur,0 Wave 3,2 AA/Glad,2 Armoc/Greek,1 Blast/Stalkers,1 Law/Sam,1 Trollsford,1 Nak/Glad,4 WOA/Rats,1 Ninja/Sam,2 Wave 6 + 1 Zomb,1 Wave 7 + 1 each unique,1 each flagbearer,3 gold Zomb (thanks Dustin).

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events