Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 3rd, 2021, 09:09 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Chief Judge Cal (PT)

No prob. I thiiiiink I didn't screw anything up, then.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 3rd, 2021, 09:35 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Chief Judge Cal (Opening Insanity)

Wording updates:
Quote:
THE DAY THE LAW DIED!
All Judge and Mercenary figures you control have the class of Enforcer instead of what is listed on their cards.

THE LIVING LAW
After revealing an order marker on this card and before taking a turn with Chief Judge Cal, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll:
• 1-10, you must choose 2 Enforcers you control to move 4 spaces each if possible; and
• 11-20, you must choose 2 Enforcers you control and attack with each figure if possible; and
• an odd number, you must remove 1 wound marker from this card and you must choose a figure you control and move 1 unrevealed Order Marker from Cal's card to that figure's card; and
• an even number, you must choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Cal to receive 1 wound and you must choose a figure you control and move 1 unrevealed Order Marker from that figure's card to Cal's card.
Quote:
MOST TRUSTED OF ALL ADVISORS
At the start of the game, you may choose one Unique Insane Hero you control to be Judge Fish’s Companion. Once per player turn, when you roll the 20-sided die for a special power on Judge Fish's Companion's card, you may re-roll that die.

BYSTANDER
Judge Fish cannot attack or make leaving engagement attacks.

SEEK THE MOST WISE COUNCIL OF JUDGE FISH
The first time each player turn a special power moves an Order Marker from Judge Fish's Companion's card to Judge Fish's card, add 1 to Judge Fish's Companion's Move, Attack, and Defense until the end of this player turn.

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
When Judge Fish is destroyed, you must remove all Order Markers from his Companion's card.
Old February 13th, 2021, 06:53 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderquail
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: (Chief Judge Cal)

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Green House
Units: Judge Cal, Judge Fish, Judge Dredd, Judge Anderson, Silver Samurai VS Wrecking Crew
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chenobyl
Units: Judge Cal, Judge Fish, Harley Quinn (130), Taskmaster, Reptile, Titanium Man, Venom Pigeon VS Pinhead, Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, Chucky, Freddy Krueger, Leatherface
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: For his points I felt Judge Cal was ok, he defintely has some potential with bonding.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Having the ability to get 3 attacks was pretty big, but I learned quickly that you need to move out your other units before bonding. Having the risk to wound your own units can be rough, but used correctly he allowed some big attacks. Overall I enjoyed Judge Cal and Fish. They were more difficult to play then I originally thought. In the right hands they could make a pretty rought to beat team, especailly if your going up against Criminals

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: (Deputy Chief Judge Fish)

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: .
Units: Army1 VS Army2
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: .
Units: Army1 VS Army2
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Have a 20 sider reroll makes Judge Fish a great support unit for Insane Heros. A must bring for Isane Heros with 20 sider abilities.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: At 25 points Judge Fish is a must have for Insane Heros with 20 sider abilities. His final abilities makes placing him a little difficult. I would defintily recommend Judge Fish.

Sorry it took me so long but tests are in. Left most of Judge Fish's form blank seeing as how he was in the same matches as Judge Cal and other then support didn't contribute much. Let me know if you have any questions.

Playtest results.

Anyone want to see more testing, or do we think things are good to go?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 13th, 2021, 07:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Looks solid to me.
Old February 13th, 2021, 07:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Pre-yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 13th, 2021, 11:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A 2000AD design I did not test.
Looks good.
Pretty solid losses but I cannot really see dropping points too much. I suspect there will be a learning curve with them. Trust your Judgement here Soundwarp.
Nice work. Glad to see 2000AD in the Fools release.
Old February 14th, 2021, 01:47 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Looks fine to me. pre-yea
Old February 14th, 2021, 06:58 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Ok, I'm going to propose going to final editing y/n?
@Tornado do you have pics of the fish earrings you bought for Fish?

My Etsy Store
Old February 14th, 2021, 07:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea, I have the thing I bought if you want photos of that? It's basically the same thing but came by itself instead of in a pair.
Old February 14th, 2021, 11:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think tickle will get a better pic. I have to locate those.
Old February 15th, 2021, 10:56 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old February 18th, 2021, 05:32 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: The Book of Chief Judge Cal (FE)

Got some cards up for Cal, including an alternate educational one!

Still working on the mod guide before I call this though.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library