Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old December 11th, 2019, 02:46 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Topdown Figure Requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

I've gotten the sheet updated with the new C3V releases and even today's SoV releases! It's nice and easy when the figures are already up on that Unreleased sheet!

To that end, could some people help me get topdowns for some of the recently announced C3V figures, and the SoV figures under review?

C3V:
Gug
Goblin squad

SoV:
Catalan Mercenaries
Swaysil
Agrith-Naar
Kate Crawford
Olog
Bump with some edits.
Old December 20th, 2019, 03:42 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I already got you A-N and I can get you the gobby squad

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 20th, 2019, 05:49 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I already got you A-N and I can get you the gobby squad

Cool! And yes, I have Agrith-Naar up, thanks!
Old March 16th, 2020, 05:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

Getting this caught up, here's what we need as of today:

C3V:
Gug
Bugbear hero
Hobgoblin archer hero

SoV:
Swaysil
Agrith-Naar
Kate Crawford
Olog
Beakface Rogue
Old April 11th, 2020, 11:49 PM
This is merely a joke.

I just got access to the Classic Figures the other day, and went through and cleaned up a lot of those images. I replaced a few as well, but there's a few more that I'd like to replace, if possible:

Marro Dividers (only one of the three sculpts is represented)
Greenscale Warriors (low res)
Estivara (off-center)
Eldgrim (low-res)

Can somebody get me a picture of these?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events