Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 15th, 2015, 05:42 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Lightbulb TAF's Customs - RETURN OF THE KING: SCOURING OF THE SHIRE

I've done much complaining about customs on this here site for a long time now, but it's about time I put up some of my own Customs. These were mostly made on the fly and for fun, ever since I found a Card Creator that works on Macs here: Right Here. I doubt they're really all too balanced, but fun's fun, so here you guys go nonetheless: All feedback is greatly appreciated and keep in mind these are all first tries... can't go wrong with more Customs, right? ...right?

UPDATE: Cracks of Doom & Battle for Bywater: BOUNDER ARHCERS, BYWATER RUFFIANS, GRÍMA WORMTONGUE, SARUMAN THE WHITE

Alphabetized Index of Customs:
Spoiler Alert!

Alphabetized Index of Glyphs:

Spoiler Alert!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; May 24th, 2021 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Any reason!
Old January 15th, 2015, 11:32 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Question Others, FAQ, Patch Notes

Lord of the Rings:
Spoiler Alert!

NEW CONTENT:
Spoiler Alert!

Frequently Asked Questions: (FAQ)

Some units have a touch of confusing wording with their powers. So here's the answers to some questions that may be confusing and require additional clarity. They're not particularly organized, but whatever.

Units: (questions alphabetized by unit's name)
Spoiler Alert!