Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 5th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Giant Man - Design Phase

We could ... I just figured with Giant Man listed as Large it seemed odd for him to get those advantages versus Large figs.
I'm down with Innovative here, and I see what you're saying about Trample Stomp for sure ... I could see Goliath getting that one.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 5th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
We could ... I just figured with Giant Man listed as Large it seemed odd for him to get those advantages versus Large figs.
I'm down with Innovative here, and I see what you're saying about Trample Stomp for sure ... I could see Goliath getting that one.
Like Spidey said I see him as one we could list as huge and get away with for theme reasons.

Trample Stomp is a fun power and I'd love to see it in C3G (maybe with a cool twist) but I'm not feeling it here.
Old April 5th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Trample Stomp is more aggressive and could be better for Goliath or Giganta.
Old April 5th, 2011, 05:55 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Here is my latest thoughts. I have combined some ideas people have thrown out.

Quote:
NAME = GIANT MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = HANK PYM

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST
PERSONALITY = INNOVATIVE
SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 8

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 7
POINTS =

GIGANTIC
Giant Man may add 1 to his Range when attacking a figure that is no more than 5 levels above Giant Man's height or 5 levels below Giant Man’s base. When counting spaces for movement, Giant Man may ignore elevations of up to 3 levels. Giant Man may move through water without stopping. When moving Giant Man will take any leaving engagement attacks. Adjacent tiny, small, and medium figures without the Flying Special Power never add dice for height advantage when attacking or defending against Giant Man.

GIANT SWAT
If a figure moves over Giant-Man or through a space adjacent to him, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, that figure receives one wound and ends its movement. You may immediately place the figure on an unoccupied space within 2 spaces of Giant-Man but as close as possible.

GIANT TOUGH
When Giant Man defends against a normal attack from a tiny, small, medium, or large figure, the most wounds he can receive from that attack is one.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old April 5th, 2011, 05:56 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Trample Stomp is more aggressive and could be better for Goliath or Giganta.
Since Goliath is a hero, I would ammend this to Atlas or Giganta.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old April 5th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Here is my latest thoughts. I have combined some ideas people have thrown out.

Quote:
NAME = GIANT MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = HANK PYM

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST
PERSONALITY = INNOVATIVE
SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 8

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 7
POINTS =

GIGANTIC
Giant Man may add 1 to his Range when attacking a figure that is no more than 5 levels above Giant Man's height or 5 levels below Giant Man’s base. When counting spaces for movement, Giant Man may ignore elevations of up to 3 levels. Giant Man may move through water without stopping. When moving Giant Man will take any leaving engagement attacks. Adjacent Tiny, Small, and Medium figures without the Flying Special Power never add dice for height advantage when attacking or defending against Giant Man.

GIANT SWAT
If a figure moves over Giant-Man or through a space adjacent to him, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, that figure receives one wound and ends its movement. You may immediately place the figure on an unoccupied space within 2 spaces of Giant-Man but as close as possible.

GIANT TOUGH
When Giant Man defends against a normal attack from a Tiny, Small, Medium, or Large figure, the most wounds he can receive from that attack is one.

SUPERSTRENGTH
These need to be capitalized.
Old April 5th, 2011, 06:05 PM
C3G's First Fan

If I get some thumbs up, I will update the OP with this.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old April 5th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

Oh sorry, I meant to say I liked it as well.
Old April 5th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Couldn't this be:

GIANT TOUGH
When Giant Man defends against a normal attack from a figure that is not Huge, the most wounds he can receive from that attack is one.

Otherwise, though,

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old April 5th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

With Moltenclaw being a Huge 8, I'd really like to see Giant Man be the same.
Old April 5th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I wouldn't have a problem with that tickle.
Old April 8th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Tickle Pickle

Can we get an updated OP here? I'd like to know where the design is at.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library