Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 1st, 2024, 11:25 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Will The Renegade Redo Redo Include AOA?

I still wonder if they will bother reboxing the minis that are coming out with old terrain into figure and card only faction/army packs. I think they'd get a lot of money from us older collecters who don't need the old terrain if they do that, but other posters seem to be skeptical about this happening. All Renegade would have to do is rebox stuff they are already making, without needing new molds and designs.

We have so much of the old terrain, even with minor brittleness casualties, that so far my group is only interested in the Wall Terrain packs that may come out soon. But I'd probably get one of every prepainted AOA character if they did. If others think like me, it would be no small change for the publisher.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion