Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old June 10th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Soon to be Mrs. Tony Stark

DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Music: What are you listening to right now?

Are You Hurting The One You Love -- Florence & The Machine

[And DeceitfulBeauty finally beat NecroBlade at Heroscape. With Iron Man.]
Old June 10th, 2011, 07:53 PM

Heroscaper62 has disabled reputation

[The Very Best of the Eagles]
and

[Queen Greatest Hits I, II & III: The Platinum Collection]
are the newest additions to my CD collection, so I'm listening to them, along with whatever else is on my iPod
Old June 10th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper62 View Post

are the newest additions to my CD collection, so I'm listening to them, along with whatever else is on my iPod
Greatest hits albums are for housewives and little girls. (1:00 minute mark)

Bullet Ride - In Flames

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 11th, 2011, 06:59 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper62 View Post

[The Very Best of the Eagles]
and

You should have just bought their albums. There are significantly more good Queen songs than what songs are on the greatest hits.

Crap, I'm still not done with Queen. Still have to get a copy of The Game that doesn't skip (My father's record skips), might just get the CD. And I still need Hot Space and A Kind of Magic.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old June 12th, 2011, 12:06 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Shame & Scandal - Peter Tosh (originally by Sir Lancelot)

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old June 12th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

~Rednax
Old June 12th, 2011, 06:02 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

People of the Lie- Kreator

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 13th, 2011, 10:22 AM

pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker

Super Bad, Pts. 1 & 2 by James Brown & The J.B.'s off of 20 All Time Greatest Hits!
~P
Old June 18th, 2011, 01:16 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just got in copies of the reissued Carnivore albums this afternoon and I'm loving them. Peter Steele had an awesome voice, and this raw, thrashy stuff is really different from what I'm used to hearing from him (Type O Negative).

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 18th, 2011, 01:51 AM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

This Will Destroy You - I Believe In Your Victory

Great post-rock.

I've also been listening to a buttload of different trance artists.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old June 18th, 2011, 11:21 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My band (well, it's not so much my band as the band I'm in) is playing at our Town's bloc party today. Then I'm going to go see one of my favorite bands live, DISPATCH!

EDIT: We won the bloc party competition

Last edited by Einar's puppy; June 21st, 2011 at 02:46 PM.
Old June 21st, 2011, 12:22 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I usually like my techno pretty light and fast, but I just found the awesomely heavy Zoo York-an Oakenfold remix of Lux Aeterna (the Requiem for a Dream song )

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music