Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 11th, 2014, 04:14 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Savage Multiplayer Madness 3/1/14

SAVAGE MULTIPLAYER MADNESS!!!

The format:
290 points; 12 hexes

My House Rules apply: yes to C3V/SoV, no to supers and no to C3G. All SoV & C3V units released as of this post (1/13/14) will be eligible by 3/1.

Multiplayer FFA scoring as follows: Track the partial card scoring damage you do. At the end of the game, or when time is called, the players are ranked in order of damage done. At a 4 player table points for placing are 4, 2, 1, 0; at a 3 player table it's 4, 2, 0. At the end of the 4-round event add up all your placing scores and that's your tournament score. In the event of a tie, the player with the greater total damage done comes out ahead.

When: 3/1/14, show up 12:30, roll dice 1:00, stop rolling 5:45, leave 6. Or stay at 6 and play around with their open board games; Saturdays at 6 is open board gaming.

Where: The Family Game Store in Savage, Maryland. Great game shop, great tournament space, great little mall.

What: Heroscape, of course! Multiplayer Madness style.

How Much: $5. All of it will go to prize store credit, as usual.

Why: Because it's always good, and multiplayer in this format is the best.

For those not familiar with this format, it is my very favorite. It is both fun and tactically demanding. By the time you leave you will likely have gotten to play with most of the players in attendance. And these games are so wild there does not seem to me to be the tension I see at a traditional tourney *but* a carefully selected and carefully played army will still reward you with a good finish.

Anyway.

Time to start signing up, and suggesting multiplayer maps, if you are so inclined. These are the same maps we used last year, except I removed a couple because that event was huge; feel free to suggest changes.

Maps (No glyphs):
Spoiler Alert!

Attending:
  1. D_S
  2. KidScaper
  3. Friend of KidScaper 1
  4. G-O
  5. LoB
  6. CatScaper
  7. Clan
  8. Xanth
  9. kldonnelly
  10. Scooter
  11. Crichton
  12. BigBoa
  13. Hivelord#4
  14. Pieface
  15. Sagrilarus
  16. Sean
  17. Riley
  18. Kyle
  19. Micah
  20. Hose
  21. Hosey
Maybe:
Stephen

Maps:
Kampfzone (4) ~ G-O
Fulcrum Flip (3) ~ G-O
Fight in the Shade (3) ~ G-O
Fulcrum Flurries (3) ~ G-O
Mergaine's Redoubt (4) ~ hose
Sacrifice (3) ~ DS
Fulcrum Flogging (3) ~ DS

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; February 28th, 2014 at 08:43 AM.
Old January 14th, 2014, 12:54 AM

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Savage Multiplayer Madness 3/1/14

OP updated, time to start signing up!

= =
Old January 14th, 2014, 08:25 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Put LoB, SprinklesJr5, and myself in and Stephen as a maybe.
Old January 14th, 2014, 08:34 AM

Excellent.

= =
Old January 14th, 2014, 07:54 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sign me and Xanth up. If I remember correctly, I did pretty well at the last multi-player event.

290 is a weird total but I'll come up with something.

72 tournaments. 173 - 142 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

My goal, play every official 'scape unit in a tournament at least once. 149 down, 55 to go!
Old January 14th, 2014, 08:08 PM

Yes, yes. You were as gentlemanly in victory as you are even-tempered in defeat. I did not forget.

= =
Old January 15th, 2014, 09:23 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Yes, yes. You were as gentlemanly in victory as you are even-tempered in defeat. I did not forget.
Ha ha ha ha!

Pretty sure I won't be able to make this one, but I will put it on my calander in case things change. Have fun guys!
Old January 16th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It looks like we'll be out of town and unable to make this one, I'm disappointed because I've been looking forward to playing some Heroscape.
Old January 16th, 2014, 12:19 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
It looks like we'll be out of town and unable to make this one, I'm disappointed because I've been looking forward to playing some Heroscape.
When aren't you out of town?
Old January 16th, 2014, 01:01 PM

No kidding. Well, that's a shame, akden.

On a related note, I've spoken with the guys at Titan Games in Timonium, and they really do have time for us, and it's a great, central location. All they need is for someone to get off his hindquarters and step up as a TD.

= =
Old January 16th, 2014, 01:59 PM

kldonnelly is surprisingly tart

Put me down as a yes!
Old January 16th, 2014, 02:32 PM

Yes!! Please reach out to Crichton, and remind him he bailed on us last time, so I will accept no excuses this time.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events