Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old December 14th, 2020, 09:51 AM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Uh, they had a shapeshifting witch but NO dragon?

That’s simply not right.
Old December 14th, 2020, 02:28 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Saw Stephanie on Netflix a few nights ago, that one surprised me.
Old December 14th, 2020, 06:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider30 View Post
Uh, they had a shapeshifting witch but NO dragon?

That’s simply not right.
She did have a Phoenix bird protector thing. Though it didnt really do anything but fly around. No mushu.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 17th, 2020, 09:52 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I watched Ford vs Ferrari last night. Fantastic movie with some great acting by Christian Bale and Matt Damon.

I'm not a racing fan in the least, but this movie was more than just racing, and the racing aspect of it was exciting and fun.

I highly recommend this one.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 17th, 2020, 09:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I enjoyed that movie as well.
Old December 18th, 2020, 04:07 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Because Of Course I Would

Watched Happiest Season last night. Loved it. It's heartfelt, touching, and really well put together. Probably will be watching it in the future around holiday time.

~Dysole, with a lot of emotions about it
Old December 24th, 2020, 08:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Beastie Boys movie.
Spectacular but I wish it was a series.
I am a huge fan so it was really fun to get an in depth retrospective from the Boys themselves.
Very sad though to be reminded of the loss of Adam Yauch. RIP MCA.

I am not sure there is another group that evolved so much as a band and as people.
Beasties forever...

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 24th, 2020, 11:19 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Where did you see that Beastie Boys movie @Tornado ?

I dig them

Old December 25th, 2020, 04:56 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It is on Apple+ currently.
I think it had a limited theatre release but Covid put further limits on it.
Hopefully it will come to more platforms soon.
You can get the book the movie is based on though. It is even more in depth, lots of pics and more stories.
Old December 25th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Prickly Cactus

Thanks! I don't have Apple +, but if it comes out somewhere else, I'll check it out.

Old December 26th, 2020, 08:18 AM
Prickly Cactus

My wife and I watched Terminatorark Fate last night and enjoyed it. Lots of action.

Old December 27th, 2020, 12:25 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Saw Wonder Woman 1984 on Christmas Day, and was greatly disappointed. I watched it at home on HBO Max. Since then I've viewed a number of youtube reviews and the multitude of comments on them.

The funniest negative comment on it was from someone else who saw it the same way: "It was so bad that I almost walked out of my own house."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies