Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 15th, 2015, 08:49 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Savage Reverse the Whip 5/16 (Savage, Maryland, that is)

What does the Preakness do to traffic around Baltimore?
Old May 15th, 2015, 09:10 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It won't affect your drive, or TW's, I don't think. It backs up on I-83, inside Baltimore's beltway.

Please don't bring in maps before 12:55. It was an issue last time.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old May 15th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Are we good on maps? My terrain is in storage, I can get it if need be. Also DS are you still interested in RTTFF and the gruts?

72 tournaments. 173 - 142 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

My goal, play every official 'scape unit in a tournament at least once. 149 down, 55 to go!
Old May 15th, 2015, 01:00 PM

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Let's see. @Taeblewalker is bringing Highways and Dieways. @Gurei-Ornery , if you can bring 2 maps and I bring 2 maps that will cover our 10 attendees, and we're currently at 11. G-O, what's your preference? And if Stephen comes, that's 12, which will mean another map.

Sure, I'm interested, depending upon the price.

edit: @clancampbell , why don't you bring a map with the RttFF on it? If I'm buying it anyway. Then if G-O and I each bring 2, we're ready to accommodate 12 people. And we're sitting at 11 with 1 maybe.

= =
Old May 16th, 2015, 12:24 AM

pieface! is surprisingly tart

Just got confirmation that I will definitely be attending. Looking forward to it.

Shameless Self-Promotion

My Maps l My Custom Units l My Custom Terrain
Old May 16th, 2015, 12:30 AM

Great!!! It'll be good to see you again.

= =
Old May 16th, 2015, 11:50 AM

Could someone please bring a squad of Roman Archers we could borrow? No, I am not kidding.

= =
Old May 16th, 2015, 12:08 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Could someone please bring a squad of Roman Archers we could borrow? No, I am not kidding.
We can.

I can't find a squad of Aubrien Archers. Can anyone provide a squad for Cat_Scaper to use?
Old May 16th, 2015, 12:10 PM

LoB speaking: I found your archers, Dadscaper.
Old May 16th, 2015, 12:21 PM

D_S can you text me please? My phone number hasn't change, just the phone and I didn't transfer all of the numbers yet.
Old May 17th, 2015, 11:49 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for hosting DS! Had a blast!

72 tournaments. 173 - 142 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

My goal, play every official 'scape unit in a tournament at least once. 149 down, 55 to go!
Old May 17th, 2015, 09:35 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry to miss it. I hope to make the next one!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events