Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 28th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Savage Multiplayer Madness 3/1/14

Ok, thanks. G-O, watch this space.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old February 28th, 2014, 09:31 PM

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

We're building Sacrifice and it turns out it needs 2 TJ plus 3 bushes. Could someone please bring 3 jungle bushes?

Thanks.

= =
Old March 1st, 2014, 02:32 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Flurries is built and in the car with Mergaine's. Hosey built Mergaine's for me and I didn't have a chance to check it over until tonight. I had to edit it a bit. (He did pretty good for his limited experience.) I think it is good now. I also have the bushes in the car too. I just couldn't find the two birds.
Old March 1st, 2014, 09:08 AM

Thanks, hose! It'll be a happy day when I can hey kidscaper to build a map without me. And he'd do it faster and better!

= =
Old March 1st, 2014, 09:32 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So does this mean 3 maps is good enough from me?
Old March 1st, 2014, 01:36 PM

pieface! is surprisingly tart

Probably going to be late. Ran into some major traffic.

Shameless Self-Promotion

My Maps l My Custom Units l My Custom Terrain
Old March 2nd, 2014, 10:50 AM

Thanks for coming, all. Congrats Big Boa!

Special thanks to hose, who brought the extra prize that went along with the trophy. Thanks, also, to the map bringers.

Post tourney thread here.

= =
Old March 2nd, 2014, 01:05 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for organizing, we had a good time. Always worth the trip. Congrats Big Boa.

And thanks for the boards G-O. Much better than what I had.

Last edited by hose; March 2nd, 2014 at 01:11 PM. Reason: forgot to thank G-O
Old March 21st, 2014, 11:06 PM

hosj is surprisingly tart

Looked like fun. I haven't been involved in scape for a while. I hope to make the next one.

Old March 21st, 2014, 11:12 PM

I hope so!

Hmm, seems like I still haven't written a tourney report... *sigh* Such a full plate. Hopefully I'll be running another one in the 2d half of May. We'll see.

Update on the lost things: Still looking for 2 missing dwarves. The missing jungle pieces have been packaged & sent to their rightful owner; hose, please shoot me a PM when you get them just to confirm their arrival.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events