Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 5th, 2013, 03:07 PM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thumbs up HAC (Heroscape Army Creator) - create armies with no account

The HAC is a Heroscape Army Creator that uses the figure database of the HCS. Even though it kind of belongs to the HCS, I created this new thread to seperate the comments and suggestions for the two programs as they both are basically seperate programs and big enough to have a thread for each. Anyhow, this is what the HAC looks like now:

HAC (Heroscape Army Creator)

Currently implemented features
  • Creating armies
  • Creating an account and saving your own armies
  • Searching public armies (works without an account, too) with all sorts of criteria
  • Searching your own armies
  • Sharing armies with your friends
  • Importing and exporting armies, exporting to the HexScape file format (.hsa)
  • Printing armies

Feel free to ask for more features!

I am planning on adding a collection manager feature and an option to add your own customs to put in your armies. This will probably take a while as both are bigger projects.

Unfortunately, it's a bit slow sometimes because it has to perform pretty many searches on the database, so be patient...

I strongly recommend accessing the HAC with Google Chrome or Firefox as some table features (e.g. row numbering or column toggling) don't work in Internet Explorer.

When creating an army, I would recommend having both the HCS (to search for certain figures that you might want to have in your army) and the HAC (to create the army) open.

In my spare time during development I added the winning GenCon Main Event's winning armies, all the C3G armies from the Super Hero Draft Cards thread and a bunch of armies from other threads. All of these are public, so before making one of your armies public, you should check if that same army has been made public by someone else already.

This is what it looks like:

I hope this helps many of you!

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!

Last edited by Spuke Boy; August 18th, 2014 at 06:10 AM. Reason: create armies without an account and export to .hsa

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software