Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old December 8th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet v 13

When I say that I own 1 Soulborgs v1 set from Thora's Vengeance, it tells me I don't own Blastatrons, and instead I own deathreavers. Similarly, when I say that I own 1 Warriors and Soulborgs v1 from Thora's Vengeance, it tells me I own the Warriors of Ashra and not the Deathstalkers.

Help?
Old December 8th, 2013, 06:27 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Sounds like a coding error, let me take a look under the hood.
Old December 8th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Sounds like a coding error, let me take a look under the hood.
Okay, thanks man.
Old December 9th, 2013, 09:51 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

It's a simple fix -- those units were put into the wrong product. I'll upload a new version later on. For now, all you would need to do is:

On the "Individual Collection" tab, change cell B24 from "Warriors & Soulborgs" to "Soulborgs" for Blastatrons. Change cell B41 from "Soulborgs" to "Warriors & Soulborgs" (for Deathreavers). Then make the same changes on the "Combined Roster" tab in column AW for Blastatrons and Deathreavers.

Thanks for catching that!
Old December 9th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Bugger

Quote:
It's a simple fix -- those units were put into the wrong product. I'll upload a new version later on. For now, all you would need to do is:

On the "Individual Collection" tab, change cell B24 from "Warriors & Soulborgs" to "Soulborgs" for Blastatrons. Change cell B41 from "Soulborgs" to "Warriors & Soulborgs" (for Deathreavers). Then make the same changes on the "Combined Roster" tab in column AW for Blastatrons and Deathreavers.

Thanks for catching that!
Okay, thanks!
Old December 9th, 2013, 01:48 PM

Re: Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet v 13.2

Well, since I had to fix it, I threw in a couple of upgrades. You can get version 13.2 here.

The new changes are:

1) For customs creators: semi-automatic Heroscapers entry creation! You'll need to put the URL of the image (either for your card or the figure) in the "Card or Figure Image URL" column (DE) on the Combined Roster. Then select the "Single Cell Write-Up" cell (DJ) and paste the results into whatever text editor or word processor you're using. It will extract all the data you input (including the figure used from the Custom Collection page) and ready it for posting. You'll need to trim a preceding and a trailing quote mark, and of course fill in the synergies yourself. I hope this proves useful.

2) Added "Faction" and "Role" columns to the Combined Roster. As this is a WIP from Evar Scarcaver (see here) I didn’t fill all the info out, I just included the Samurai faction to give you an idea of what the columns can be used for. If anyone wants to input all the factions, let me know! There's also all the C3G factions... You can use this to make groupings of your own for sorting purposes.

3) Added a "Custom Creator" column to Combined Roster. If you're adding someone's custom to your collection you can use this to keep track of who made it.
Old December 9th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Bugger

Just out of curiosity, what is the "Standard Collection" based on?
Old December 9th, 2013, 08:19 PM

"Standard Collection" was in the version of the spreadsheet when I took it over. I'm not sure where the original numbers came from.
Old December 9th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Bugger

Quote:
"Standard Collection" was in the version of the spreadsheet when I took it over. I'm not sure where the original numbers came from.
Hmm. That's odd.
Old January 17th, 2014, 01:07 PM

Re: Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet v 13.3

Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet v 13.3 released!

Download it here!
Download the "Lite" version here!
Download the "HCode converter" here.

Updates in Version 13.3!

In addition to adding all the new C3G units (lots!) and some other cleanup stuff, there are several major changes in this version.

First, there is now a "Lite" version. This version allows you to track your collection, see and sort all the data on units, use the Army Builder, etc. It does *not* include the ability to save armies, or the list builder. If you're not interested in either of those, use the "Lite" version -- it's faster and smaller by far.

Second, in response to feedback that the HCode identifiers were too terse to be useful, I've changed them. There's now no length limit. If you used the old system (and I suspect that's not all that many of you) and want to convert your Saved Armies over to the new system, use the HCode converter sheet here. You'll need to have macros enabled for it to work.

Third, there's a new (well, mostly new) tool for customs creators: a way to generate a posting for Heroscapers.com automagically from the custom data you entered! I've been using this and it saves a lot of time. You can generate a single posting, or use it to manage your "OP" of all your customs. Instructions are in the sheet.

As always, post your errata and desiderata here. Thanks!
Old January 29th, 2014, 02:31 PM

Renegade Agent knows what's in an order marker Renegade Agent knows what's in an order marker

I'd like to propose a little correction ...

in tab Product cell AC2 it says 1 instead of 2 1-hex dungeon tiles

and of course many thanks for updating the whole thing
Old January 29th, 2014, 07:12 PM

Thanks, Renegade Agent! I'll make that change in the next version. I think the Glyph data is incomplete, too -- I haven't checked over the data in the Product tab.

Also I think Joker Goons and Joker 2 got switched somehow.

Glad it's proving useful for you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software