Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 21st, 2018, 12:04 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: New 52 And DC Rebirth Workshop

Another character that's gonna get a mini in the upcoming Rebirth set (and who I don't think I've seen any brainstorming for):

Quote:

NAME = THE SIGNAL
SECRET IDENTITY = DUKE THOMAS

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VIGILANTE
PERSONALITY = DISCIPLINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

VIGILANTE IN TRAINING
At the start of the game, choose one other Unique Vigilante Hero you control to be The Signal's Mentor. While there are an equal number of Order Markers on this card and his Mentor's card, The Signal adds 1 to his Range and Defense numbers.

VIGILANTE TEAM-UP
After revealing an Order Marker on any other Vigilante card you control and taking a turn with that Vigilante, you may take an immediate turn with The Signal. During this turn, The Signal can only attack figures engaged with that Vigilante and adds 1 additional attack die against an adjacent figure. After using this special power, you may not take a turn with any other figures.

COMBAT PRECOGNITION
Once per round, before rolling defense dice for The Signal or a friendly figure adjacent to The Signal, you may add an automatic shield to whatever is rolled.
Vigilante In Training is sort of a weird power - Batman is training Duke to take the day shift in protecting Gotham, and in what I've read of them together (mainly in Tom King's Batman and in All-Star Batman) there's sort of a sense of Duke being on a ride-along when he's in the field, so I wanted to capture that sort of vibe. Not sure I quite nailed it, though - looking for thoughts on that.
Old September 21st, 2018, 12:42 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I like that he fills a similar spot to Babs Batgirl; Sidekick-adjacent but not a sidekick. I think those two would actually play really well together.
Old September 21st, 2018, 01:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Or pair him with Batman, Robin, and Cassie Batgirl and get a lot out of every OM.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 21st, 2018, 01:44 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Or pair him with Batman, Robin, and Cassie Batgirl and get a lot out of every OM.
You wouldn’t be able to activate both him and Robin on the same OM, right?
Old September 21st, 2018, 02:26 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You wouldn’t be able to activate both him and Robin on the same OM, right?
Not unless it was HIS Order Marker.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 21st, 2018, 06:42 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I like figures in that space between Vigilantes and Sidekicks, like Batgirl (Barbara) and Nite Owl. I think he should definitely slot in there.
Old September 21st, 2018, 09:32 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

NAME = SUPERBOY
SECRET IDENTITY = JON SAMUEL KENT

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SIDEKICK
PERSONALITY = EAGER

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

HYBRID DNA
Superboy has the species of Kryptonian in addition to the species listed on this card. Before taking a turn with Superboy, you must roll a 20-sided die. If you roll a 6 or lower, you may not use any special abilities on this card for the remainder of the round. If you roll a 2 or lower, you must attack with Superboy’s Heat Vision Special Attack

Super Team-Ups
After revealing an Order Marker a Kryptonian or Sidekick card you control and taking a turn with that Kryptonian or Sidekick, if Superboy is within 6 clear sight spaces of that figure, you may take an immediate turn with Superboy. If the figure was a Valiant Kryptonian you control, you may add 2 to Superboy’s move. If the figure was a Spoiled Sidekick you control, you may add 1 to Superboy’s attack this turn. After using this special power, you may not take a turn with any other figures.

Heat Vision Special Attack
Range 4. Attack 2 + Special.
Choose a figure to attack and roll 2 attack dice, or 3 attack dice if the chosen figure is an Android or Destructible Object. For each skull rolled, roll one additional attack die. Continue rolling an additional attack die for each additional skull rolled until no skulls are rolled. The defending figure rolls defense normally. If you rolled a a 2 or lower with Superboy’s Hybrid DNA special, you must roll two additional attack die for this attack, and this attack affects all figures within four spaces. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figures roll defense die separately.
Here's one I've been mulling over for a while. The idea is for him to have heat vision, but for there to be a danger of his powers overloading at times and endangering everyone. Super Team-Ups is currently designed around teaming him with his dad or Damian, but personality-based design probably leads to better teaming with Damian. What would people think about adding to the hybrid roll if turn comes after a Valiant Kryptonian?
Old September 21st, 2018, 10:11 PM
Just A Head

Heat Vision SA will need a rename since it’s a different power.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
HYBRID DNA
Superboy has the species of Kryptonian in addition to the species listed on this card. Before taking a turn with Superboy, you must roll a 20-sided die. If you roll a 6 or lower, you may not use any special abilities on this card for the remainder of the round. If you roll a 2 or lower, you must attack with Superboy’s Heat Vision Special Attack
The two bolded sentences there contradict themselves. A 2 or lower falls within a 6 or lower, so you can't attack with his special attack, because you may not use any of his special powers for the remainder of the round.

Old September 22nd, 2018, 10:41 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, you'd want to go 3-6 for the "negate powers" one. I like the idea of an exploding Kryptonian Sidekick - I always like a little risk when you're drafting the kids.

I'm torn on whether I'd want Damian synergy on his card, or a Rebirth Damian that keys off of his Super-Sons and Teen Titans. I guess here is probably better - no need to bring out a 2.0 if we don't need to.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 10:52 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yeah, you'd want to go 3-6 for the "negate powers" one. I like the idea of an exploding Kryptonian Sidekick - I always like a little risk when you're drafting the kids.

I'm torn on whether I'd want Damian synergy on his card, or a Rebirth Damian that keys off of his Super-Sons and Teen Titans. I guess here is probably better - no need to bring out a 2.0 if we don't need to.
I feel like a Damian II is reasonable. Current Damian is draftable with the Titans or this Superboy, but using him there without a Vigilante basically means his marquee power isn’t used. (which I guess may be a good thing, depending on how you look at it.) I guess I’m not saying anything new or surprising there, but I still think it’s a valid point. Plus, having a Damian that looks deeper into his combat abilities just sounds like a lot of fun to me.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 12:08 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

NAME = SUPERBOY
SECRET IDENTITY = JON SAMUEL KENT

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SIDEKICK
PERSONALITY = EAGER

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

HYBRID DNA
Superboy has the species of Kryptonian in addition to the species listed on this card. When rolling defense against an attack from a figure that is not a Kryptonian, you may count one blank rolled as an extra shield. Before taking a turn with Superboy, you must roll a 20-sided die.
If you roll a 3-6, you may not use any special abilities on this card this turn.
If you roll a 2 or lower, you must immediately attack with Superboy’s Unstable Heat Vision Special Attack and then you may not use any special abilities on this card for the remainder of the round.

Super Team-Ups
After revealing an Order Marker a Kryptonian or Sidekick card you control and taking a turn with that Kryptonian or Sidekick, if Superboy is within 6 clear sight spaces of that figure, you may take an immediate turn with Superboy. If the figure was a Valiant Kryptonian you control, you may add 2 to Superboy’s move. If the figure was a Spoiled Sidekick you control, you may add 1 to Superboy’s attack this turn. After using this special power, you may not take a turn with any other figures.

Unstable Heat Vision Special Attack
Range 4. Attack 2 + Special.
Choose a figure to attack and roll 2 attack dice, or 3 attack dice if the chosen figure is an Android or Destructible Object. For each skull rolled, roll one additional attack die. Continue rolling an additional attack die for each additional skull rolled until no skulls are rolled. The defending figure rolls defense normally. If you rolled a a 2 or lower with Superboy’s Hybrid DNA special, you must roll two additional attack die for this attack, and this attack affects all figures within four spaces. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figures roll defense die separately.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
Fixed the discrepancy in the initial power, added in the ability to count a blank as a shield in to it as well. The explosion of the special attack now triggers immediately. Also realized I forgot flight and super strength.

If a rebirth Damian would still be a sidekick, you could just drop the boost keyed to Damian off here and just make him work best with his dad.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy