Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old January 25th, 2018, 10:04 AM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Creator - VERSION 1.0 IS OUT

Just an additional quick check is there any additional news on the update? Xorlof thanks for all of the great work you have put in to this.
Old October 18th, 2019, 12:17 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
THE X-2 CARD CREATOR (X2CC)

The x2cc lets you create high quality card images for your Heroscape customs using your web browser. It focuses on ease-of-use and Hasbro-quality text rendering.

INSTRUCTIONS
1) Load the app by going to www.heroscapers.com/xorlof/x2cc.
2) Select the appropriate template, and the type in your card's text (overwriting the sample text).
3) Hit Save.

Text placement, sizing and flow issues are handled automatically. Right now you have to add in the miniature image and hitzone images in a separate program. (Loading and manipulating those graphics will be added to this app in a later release.)

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
If you use a reasonably recent browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, you're good-to-go. If you want tech support from me, use one the two most recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, or Safari running on one of the two most recent versions of Windows*, MacOS, Android, Ubuntu, or iOS. (*For support purposes, I'm pretending Windows 8 doesn't exist. I will support Windows 7 and 10. I suspect it works just fine on Windows 8, but do no testing with Windows 8.)

NOTABLE CHANGES IN THIS VERSION
- Templates available for all classic 'scape generals, not just Vydar
- Save button works in Safari

REQUESTED FEATURES on the to-do list, in no particular order
Spoiler Alert!

CREDITS
Miniature background graphics created by @Mooseman and @robbdaman . The default card text in this preview is @IshMEL 's entry in @Dr.Goomonkey 's June custom contest. Valkrill logo created by @Leaf_It . (The other general logos were sourced from various Hasbro pdfs).
I love using the card creator. I was wondering if we could get the custom card feature on there to work. I would love to put my custom templates into that and use it that way. Would also be awesome to make HoSS and supers cards in there. I know some of this is on the to do list but what can be done to help out with it. This is a wonderful tool for classic and would be even more helpful with what Im asking. Thanks. This is coming from someone that knows photoshop extremely well but for making scape cards this is much easier.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 18th, 2019, 02:10 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just made my first custom card! Having a hard time integrating the image of the figure in though. Any advice?
Old October 18th, 2019, 03:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
I just made my first custom card! Having a hard time integrating the image of the figure in though. Any advice?
I use photoshop. Some use gimp. If you post the card in your customs page and the image of the mini you want I could do it for you later tonight. There is also another thread rhat helps with cards. You may even be able to do it in a standard paint program. If you put it in your customs thread Ill take care of it for you today if you'd like.

Old January 3rd, 2021, 06:04 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

I know Trex's question is quite old at this time on the "Custom" feature, but curious if that feature will ever be implemented. This is a quick and easy program for making customs and I truly appreciate Xorlof creating it.
Old August 10th, 2022, 11:56 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think this has been busted for a bit now, will it get fixed?
Old August 14th, 2022, 07:34 PM

Sparklez1313 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hi Xorlof,

My name is Sparklez.

I only joined HeroScapers today but I learned about your custom card creator and I wanted to give it a look. Whenever I tried to switch from Vydar's template to another template, though, the entire card disappeared. I wondered if you or anyone else has had this problem?

I'm using the latest edition of Chrome btw.

Thanks,
Sparklez1313
Old August 14th, 2022, 10:12 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez1313 View Post
Hi Xorlof,

My name is Sparklez.

I only joined HeroScapers today but I learned about your custom card creator and I wanted to give it a look. Whenever I tried to switch from Vydar's template to another template, though, the entire card disappeared. I wondered if you or anyone else has had this problem?

I'm using the latest edition of Chrome btw.

Thanks,
Sparklez1313
Hey Sparklez, Welcome to HeroScapers!

This card builder has been broken for a while now. For some reason it only works in Firefox.

Hope this helps!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old October 17th, 2022, 01:40 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just updated this to version 1.1.

NOTABLE CHANGES IN THIS VERSION (1.1)
- Fixed issues with Chrome/Edge not displaying card text
- Fixed issues with Chrome/Edge not allowing the template to be changed
- Dropped support for Internet Explorer. Microsoft no longer supports it so neither do I, but it might still work for now (untested).

So the big issues are fixed. Please let me know if you spot any major lingering issues. I will try to circle back to the more minor ones that have been identified earlier in the thread.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old October 17th, 2022, 02:43 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Creator - VERSION 1.1 IS OUT

Thanks for the update! I'll be giving it a whirl tonight.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old October 24th, 2022, 03:53 AM
"like" happy

Thanks @Xorlof , this card creator was the best one available ever before the slight glitches. Thanks again for the update.

Old January 29th, 2023, 07:12 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Hello!

Is there a way to make power text have multiple lines, instead of combining into the same paragraph?

For instance, in Cyprien Esenwein's Chilling Touch power, there's multiple bullet pointed lines, for each possible outcome.

When trying to format a power text similarly in your program, it automatically merges all the bullet pointed text into the same paragraph.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software