Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old June 19th, 2020, 10:09 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Con 2020- EVENTS AND MAPS ANNOUNCED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
The glyphs are in the OP and the maps announcement post. Just the standard Kelda Wannok Dagmar Ulvania Lodin Valda pool.
Thanks!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old June 20th, 2020, 12:07 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If you lose in round 1 of day 2 of the main event, can you still enter Rainbow Wars?
Old June 20th, 2020, 01:12 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Pretty Sure Yes

I recall our intention was to allow people to be able to do that so I'm gonna say yes.

~Dysole, informationally
Old June 20th, 2020, 02:33 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

The idea of the one hour later signup time was that you could still play yep.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 07:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
On the maps front, I've created Raknar's Rift and Caldera for online play if you're looking to practice
Also updated Platypus, and created Highways and Dieways (Swarm Version) and Drudgery.

Happy 'Scaping
Old July 6th, 2020, 10:56 PM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Army registration is now open for all Online Con events. You can submit your armies now, and if you change your mind on anything, submit again with your new army selection. We went to some extra security lengths to ensure that all championship armies cannot be seen by anyone participating in the event, just a third party who won't be playing in the event who's monitoring for accurate point totals. Please do try to have your armies in about a day before each event starts so we can prepare the figure pickup.

Pod Draft

VC Bring 2

General Wars

Championship

Heroes Only

Rainbow War

On the prize dice front of things, the dice are ordered and will be here when Online Con starts. I'll have some pictures up before that.
Old July 9th, 2020, 12:09 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Con 2020- ARMY REGISTRATION OPEN

How long is registration open? I'm moving around these dates so I don't know if I'll be able to attend until a couple weeks from now.
Old July 9th, 2020, 09:12 AM

Registration for each event will be open up until ~15 minutes before the event starts. Like I said earlier try to get your armies in at least a day before the event so we don't have a flood of registrants right at the end that we have to handle, but we're also not going to turn people away. Hope you're able to make it!
Old July 11th, 2020, 09:29 PM

Rama is surprisingly tart

I've been a lurker on the forums of this site for well over a decade, (since the game was in production!) but now it's about time I spoke up. Participating in a Heroscape tournament like this is a dream come true and my thanks go out to those responsible for planning the event!

Alas, I will not be able to attend many of the events, but I will be there for Rainbow Wars + the main event. I just need to pick out armies for both...

I spent the morning today familiarizing myself with the online layout - I haven't played a match with it before, but I was able to get it all working thanks to the help thread linked in the OP.

My question for those "in the know" is: Are there going to be referees for the online events, or is it going to be based more on the honour system? If a ruling comes up where the players don't agree, what is the process to resolve that? Typically, my friends and I play the game very casually, but I could see this being different in a tournament setting.

Thanks folks - I'm looking forward to this event!

~ Rama
Old July 11th, 2020, 09:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The organizers will be available as referees during the tournament.

Welcome to the site!
Old July 12th, 2020, 07:29 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Welcome @Rama. I played in an Online event a few months ago organized my most the same people and with the same system. When we did have a question we jumped on one of the General chat channels that DMs were on to ask and got quick responses. There were even some lurkers that posted when we both forgot things (especially the finals), so I would imagine DMs can check up on us from time to time.
Old July 13th, 2020, 03:33 AM

Rama is surprisingly tart
Smile Re: Online Con 2020- ARMY REGISTRATION OPEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Welcome @Rama. I played in an Online event a few months ago organized my most the same people and with the same system. When we did have a question we jumped on one of the General chat channels that DMs were on to ask and got quick responses. There were even some lurkers that posted when we both forgot things (especially the finals), so I would imagine DMs can check up on us from time to time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4hkb0WCT60
Thanks for the response, and congrats on the win! That was a fun game to watch. 😊

I really liked the commentators feedback on decisions you and Chris were making throughout - it was helpful for me to pick up on some of the strategies being used. I’d love to watch more matches in this format!

~ Rama

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con