Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 24th, 2010, 07:28 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Promotions Department - NOVEMBER SSE SPECULATION

Gordon! In only a couple of days too! And you're right, talking to yourself isn't always your fault...

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 24th, 2010, 08:30 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

I used to follow NASCAR, so I'm happy to see Commissioner Jeff Gordon getting released. Call for Backup probably refers to his Pit Crew, which will shave 5 seconds off his pit times.

Bat Signal? I dunno... didn't know that Jeff Gordon had anything to do with Batman.

Will Rusty Wallace be released next?

My guess on the non-NASCAR Gordon: he will be able to return destroyed squad figures back into the game.
Old November 24th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Not NASCAR, I live in Race City, USA, and I'm tired of NASCAR.
Old November 24th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
I used to follow NASCAR, so I'm happy to see Commissioner Jeff Gordon getting released. Call for Backup probably refers to his Pit Crew, which will shave 5 seconds off his pit times.

Bat Signal? I dunno... didn't know that Jeff Gordon had anything to do with Batman.

My guess on the non-NASCAR Gordon: he will be able to return destroyed squad figures back into the game.
WEŽVE GOT A POSSIBLE SECURITY BREACH HERE!!!

Davidlhsl is either a darn fine guesser, or he has hacked the Inner Sanctum...

Last edited by DEATHWALKER 1970; November 24th, 2010 at 09:50 AM.
Old November 24th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Ha, I was born and raised in NC, and two things that I hate are "Professional" Wrestling and NASCAR.
Old November 24th, 2010, 09:31 AM

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Gordon! In only a couple of days too! And you're right, talking to yourself isn't always your fault...
Glad to hear youŽre excited Scapemage, and I promise you that Gordon will be worth the (short, and growing ever shorter) wait...
Old November 24th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Ha, I was born and raised in NC, and two things that I hate are "Professional" Wrestling and NASCAR.

I live near all the race shops and stuff traffic is horrible anytime there is a big race.
Old November 24th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
Quote:

WEŽVE GOT A POSSIBLE SECURITY BREACH HERE!!!

Davidlhsl is either a darn fine guesser, or he has hacked the Inner Sanctum...
Wow! That's better than the guesses I had for Anti-Monitor. And that's exciting news as well, as the 5th Precinct Cops are great.

Burt's Beer: Gentlemen, START YOUR HANGOVERS!!!!
Old November 24th, 2010, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Wow! That's better than the guesses I had for Anti-Monitor. And that's exciting news as well, as the 5th Precinct Cops are great.
Oops, I was referring to the Nascar joking...

IŽm terribly sorry, but Gordon wonŽt actually be able to recycle 5th Precinct Cops. But he is their boss, so he does get to order them around...
Old November 24th, 2010, 03:30 PM

I wouldnŽt want to leave you hanging too long though, so the Front Page has been updated with the CALL FOR BACKUP power...

I probably wonŽt post much Thursday (IŽll be playing some Heroscape )
but before the weekend, you will find out what happens when Gordon lights up the BAT SIGNAL...
Old November 24th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wow, Call For Backup is pretty powerful!

I'm sad though he won't be released in time for me to play with him on Thanksgiving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 24th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

Now I need some Cops.... if only I could find them online.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy