Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 1st, 2020, 01:22 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Back to Heroscapers after 10 years away from the game.

Hello all!

I found all my 'scape stuff about a month ago while clearing out my parent's basement to move into my new house, and got hit with a huge wave of nostalgia. I introduced it to my girlfriend and I'm hooked again. I used to be pretty active on here back in high school. I was a BoM judge back when that was a thing, I ran local tournaments and even got out to GenCon in 2010. From what I can see the HS'ers community is still going strong. A lot has happened in the past 10 years and I want to get up to speed ASAP.

"What did I miss?"

Could you amazing people reply with links to anything important? Maybe make this "THE DEFINITIVE RETURNING PLAYER CATCH-UP THREAD" or something? Idk. Sorry if something like that already exists and is burried somewhere. Pretend I know nothing that happened after Moltenclaw's Invasion and the game's cancellation.

Thanks in advance guys (and gals and pals), It's good to be back.
Old September 1st, 2020, 01:51 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Back to Heroscapers after 10 years away from the game.

If interested in classic customs, C3V Welcome threads. C3V was a group formed by people to continue classic scape using prepainted miniatures from other lines and not just fill in some holes in the scape canon, but also just add some fun new stuff. That thread has a bunch of the important ones linked in it, but the main ones I'd recommend you look at are the books of and public miniature thread. Unfortunately some of the minis from the older stuff are harder to get (supply and demand sucks sometimes) but proxying is very much encouraged.

If you're interested in Superheroes, Welcome to C3G, C3G makes comic customs in well, everything pretty much that originated in comics.

Discord server some of us hang out in: https://discord.com/invite/2DWMNzF

Finally, there is online scape using google docs (there's also tabletop simulator but someone else is gonna have to help you with that. Online Scape threads

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old September 1st, 2020, 05:01 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We can play online now!?! AWESOME! I definitely have to get that up and running.

I wasn't really into custom units beforehand, but I totally get why they took off after the game was discontinued. I will definitely be checking out the C3V and C3G customs.

Thanks!
Old September 1st, 2020, 05:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll just post here so you can check out all the stuff in my sig.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 1st, 2020, 07:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome back.
Old September 1st, 2020, 08:58 PM

Thanks Batman, you'll see me around C3G once I get acclimated to the site again. I need to have that comic 'scape in my life again.

Thanks, Tornado!
Old September 2nd, 2020, 12:04 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Based on your avatar alone, I think we could be friends

Let me just be another voice to recommend checking out the C3V project. One of the things I really appreciate about c3v is that they put a lot of care into making sure that each release fits within the established design "aesthetic" of classic heroscape, so the units feel a lot more like classic designs than most customs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion