Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Notices

Old July 23rd, 2017, 08:38 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker
Runewars Carrion Lancers--Size Questions

Before I take the plunge and buy a few of these guys, does anyone know whether they'll fit onto a Heroscape double-base? Google can't seem to find any info on the actual dimensions of the figures.
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/e...xpansion-pack/
Old July 24th, 2017, 12:57 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Runewars Carrion Lancers--Size Questions

Afraid not. They are too circular to fit on a double space. They are also too big to fit on a large single base. The other minis in the Runewars line are the perfect size for scape, though they are unpainted.

(It's also a good game all around, too!)
Old July 24th, 2017, 05:09 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

Well, nuts. I was afraid of that. Thanks for the heads up!

Runewars does look interesting...but my siblings and I are just getting into Shadows of Brimstone, which will hopefully be good enough to keep us occupied collecting it for awhile. I'll add Runewars to my shortlist of games to look into.
Old July 24th, 2017, 07:26 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Stranger View Post
Well, nuts. I was afraid of that. Thanks for the heads up!

Runewars does look interesting...but my siblings and I are just getting into Shadows of Brimstone, which will hopefully be good enough to keep us occupied collecting it for awhile. I'll add Runewars to my shortlist of games to look into.
So what are your thoughts on SoB? I literally just heard of it yesterday and know very little about it.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old July 31st, 2017, 07:16 PM

Well, two of my little brothers and I managed to play through the Shadows of Brimstone tutorial Friday night (we lost--I had to use our only Revive token after being swatted around by a Night Terror, and my teammates were so low on health that they both went down right at the start of the final battle. As the only conscious hero standing against six Stranglers and a full dozen Void Spiders, I opted for a hasty tactical withdrawal).
Despite getting thrashed, we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Exploration was fun, and the battles were always interesting. The components were all high quality, as well. I'd definitely recommend the game--especially if you can afford to get one or two of the less-expensive enemy packs alongside it.
Old August 1st, 2017, 12:55 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We love SoB and my daughter's Gunslinger (Sharp Eye Jones) is always saving us when we get into a heap of trouble. The Town Map made the between adventures more interesting as did all of the stretch goal monsters and Otherworlds.

I may have an extra set of the Kickstarter Outlaw pledge stretch goals, minus the base set boxes, if anyone is interested. It is a ton of stuff. I got a Minecart pledge and 2 Outlaw piggyback pledges, but the 2nd guy dropped after he received the base set boxes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures