Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old May 16th, 2014, 03:58 AM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular HoSS cards, Artscow versions, updated 5-4-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
The links to the both Uncommons x3 are wrong. At least it's showing all of the figures, and not just the Uncommons.
Thanks for reporting that. I have fixed the links.
(I'm on vacation at the moment. Yay.)
Old June 21st, 2014, 01:32 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Rectangular HoSS cards, Artscow versions, updated 5-4-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Quote:
The links to the both Uncommons x3 are wrong. At least it's showing all of the figures, and not just the Uncommons.
Thanks for reporting that. I have fixed the links.
(I'm on vacation at the moment. Yay.)
Thanks! One more thing. Could you update Greedo's card with the new Bounty? I can say that the next release is just around the corner so you can wait until then, but it'd be greatly appreciated.
Old July 7th, 2014, 10:42 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular HoSS cards, Artscow versions, updated 7-7-14

Rectangular versions now updated through Adventure Pack 1.
Enjoy!

Artscow versions still only updated through Master Set 1.
Old July 7th, 2014, 10:55 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I love these rectangular cards, because I'm cheap and abuse my university's free color printing. I have plenty of clear sleeves to put HoSS cards in.

Snowtroopers are named "Darth" in both Art & Figure cards. I could not find any other mistakes.
Old July 8th, 2014, 08:38 AM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I love these rectangular cards, because I'm cheap and abuse my university's free color printing. I have plenty of clear sleeves to put HoSS cards in.

Snowtroopers are named "Darth" in both Art & Figure cards. I could not find any other mistakes.
Thanks for proofreading the cards. I have fixed that and updated the cards.

And I know what you mean, since I have my university print out the cards for the "Math Club" game nights. But I do laminate them on my own dime.
Old July 9th, 2014, 08:44 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Awesome, thanks! I haven't got to printing these out yet but I will soon.

I also noticed you updated Greedo's card, so thanks for that. However, I don't really need a whole 'nother set of Master Set cards so maybe when the Bounty Hunters come out you could put the Bounty Hunter (release, not with Greedo) on a page and all Bounty Hunters (with Greedo and future BHs) on another.

~HS2010, wondering why people say he's hard to please.
Old July 10th, 2014, 07:57 PM
math olympian

Quote:

I also noticed you updated Greedo's card, so thanks for that. However, I don't really need a whole 'nother set of Master Set cards so maybe when the Bounty Hunters come out you could put the Bounty Hunter (release, not with Greedo) on a page and all Bounty Hunters (with Greedo and future BHs) on another.

That's a good point, so I added Greedo's card to the last page (for now) of the PDF just so that printing out the last two pages will get all the new cards plus the updated Greedo.
Old July 10th, 2014, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Quote:

That's a good point, so I added Greedo's card to the last page (for now) of the PDF just so that printing out the last two pages will get all the new cards plus the updated Greedo.
Even better idea! Thanks!
Old September 9th, 2014, 06:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

When I click on the link the file pops up and some parts of the cards are messed up. Missing numbers and things like that. Is that just due to the program I'm looking at them through or something? I was looking to print off a set tomorrow but want to make sure I'll be printing them off correctly.

*edit* I downloaded it and then opened it up and everything looks fine. Thanks for doing this!
Old September 25th, 2014, 11:02 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for putting these together, Mathguy!

I have a request. I don't mean to have you do more work, but I figure your system for making these cards would allow something like this to implemented without too much effort.

Since the Star Wars cards are meant to be mixed with classic, but have their own thing going (new symbols, generals, etc.) it would be nice if they had a unique color to make them really stand out as Star Wars cards. The Rebel cards can be mistaken for Ullar cards at first glance, for example.

Giving all the Star Wars cards the same border would make them stand out as their own and still allow you to use the Green/Red/Tan color to represent their allegiance for the name/general boxes. A white border has a Star Wars feel to it, I think, and doesn't conflict with any of the classic scape generals. Alternatively, you could use a fancier space-themed border.

Here's two I put together to give an idea how they'd look.

Spoiler Alert!

Is anyone else interested in having an alternative border for the Star Wars cards? If so, which do you prefer, white, space, something else?
Old September 26th, 2014, 08:57 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

The space border is pretty cool.
Old September 29th, 2014, 07:18 AM
math olympian

I gather the suggestion is for the Artscow version only? If that is the case, changing the border would indeed be kind of fun and would not change the size of the text and so on. Send me the space background image.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape