Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old March 27th, 2011, 12:47 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
New Custom Project, Looking for Help From the Community!

I am starting a new custom project where I need to put together cards for 4 new units I am putting together, now I have a vague Idea of what they should be but I have never really used the customs I have made in the past and I want these figures to fit in well enough with the rest of heroscape that I can use them with it. I will list the general of the figure and show a picture of each figure and what the miniature is. Anything that has a * next to it I am open to help or changing what it is. This may include stats, powers, names, affiliations, ect. So on to what I have so far:

(Name)*

Minotaur
Unique Hero
Guard
(Personality)*
Huge 12

Special Abilities*

Life 3-4*
Move 4-5*
Range 1
Attack 6-8*
Defense 4-5*

This one is a rubber toy I found in a bin at Michaels with other rubber toys like farm animals, wild life, other mythical creatures I will be going back for, ect. He was $7.00.

(Valkrill) Templar

Soulborg
Unique Hero
(Class)*
(Personality)*
Large 7

Special Abilities*

Life 3-4*
Move 4-5*
Range 7-9*
Attack 4-5*
Defense 4-6*

This is a Mechwarrior figure. It is from the House of Davion Battle pack that contained two of this figure.

(Valkrill) Ocelot

Soulborg
Unique Hero
Guerilla
Sneaky
Large 6

Special Abilities*

Life 2-5*
Move 6-7*
Range 4-7*
Attack 3-5*
Defense 3-5*

This is a Mechwarrior figure. It is #86 of the Falcon's Prey Expansion.

(Valkrill) Storm Raider

Soulborg
Unique Hero
Veteran
(Personality)*
Large 7

Special Abilities*

Life 5-7*
Move 4-6*
Range 6-8*
Attack 5-7*
Defense 3-5*

This is a Mechwarrior figure. It is #115 of the Falcon's Prey Expansion.

Any comments or help is needed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards