Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 3rd, 2020, 10:27 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Leap Time Maryland - 2/29/20 in Hagerstown, MD

Multiplayer Madness!!!

The format: 270, 11 spaces. Multiplayer FFA scoring as follows: Track the partial card scoring damage you do. At the end of the game, or when time is called, the players are ranked in order of damage done. At a 4 player table points for placing are 4, 2, 1, 0; at a 3 player table it's 4, 2, 0. At the end of the 4-round event add up all your placing scores and that's your tournament score. In the event of a tie, the player with the greater total damage done comes out ahead.

My House Rules apply: yes to C3V/SoV, (likely) no to supers and no to C3G. All SoV & C3V units released as of this post will be eligible. And check out the alternate sculpts for C3V/SoV units!

When: 2/29/20, show up 12:30, roll dice 1:00, stop rolling 6:00, leave 6:30. Or stay at 6 and play around with their open board games.

Where: Neverland Games in Hagerstown, Maryland.

What: Heroscape, of course!

How Much: $5. All of it will go to prize store credit, as usual.

Why: Because it's time!

In:
  1. DS
  2. G-O
  3. Earl of Sammich (or something)
  4. Johnny Frisbee
  5. kldonnelly
  6. Liam
  7. BuddyLee
  8. OverEngineered
  9. OE's +1!
  10. The Hoff
  11. Hoff's +1
  12. Hoff's +2
  13. Juliana
  14. Brian
  15. Ken
  16. Aaron
  17. hose
  18. hosey
  19. maybe Rob

Maybe:
Hoff's +3
Hoff's +4
Assorted people I know ()

Maps:
TBD

Bringing maps:

@Stephen Universe , @akden @kldonnelly , @Taeblewalker , @Robber , @drewcula , @OverEngineered , @G1shark , @Lamaclown , @Sherman Davies , @Man_At_Arms , @Johngee , @hose , @Southwind , @9BelowMadness , @DragonSlayer2 , @DragonBorne , @Man_At_Arms , @hose , @vvildeyedjoker , @Jet , @Famous_Seamus , @Earl_of_Sandwich , @JohnnyFrisbee , @Nikkomon , @Elstree , @Buddy Lee , and @bunjee

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; February 28th, 2020 at 04:57 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2020, 11:23 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Leap Time Maryland - 2/29/20 in Hagerstown, MD

Interested to see what you come up with for Leap day.
Old February 3rd, 2020, 11:42 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I have a couple of friends who might bring young players. I'm stalling on picking a format until I know how many kids might be coming (and I'd particularly like to here from @kldonnelly for the same reason) before I pick a format. Though it will be something fun for all, regardless.

One option is multiplayer. It's been a long time, and @Sagrilarus said a long time ago that that format took some of the pressure off of his kids, compared to head to head games.

= =
Old February 3rd, 2020, 02:28 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Sign me up.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old February 3rd, 2020, 02:32 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee View Post
Sign me up.

Buddy Lee
Ok, but no Q9. (Just kidding, you can bring him if you want.)

= =
Old February 3rd, 2020, 02:34 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee View Post
Sign me up.

Buddy Lee
Ok, but no Q9. (Just kidding, you can bring him if you want.)

Develop a theme and I will make sure to match it as best as I can.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old February 3rd, 2020, 02:59 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Challenge accepted!

= =
Old February 3rd, 2020, 08:16 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'll see if I can make it.

Old February 3rd, 2020, 10:00 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

You can count us in. I think multi-player is my son's favorite format.
Old February 6th, 2020, 09:50 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Count me in! I’ll definitely be there. I’ll see if my 8yo son is interested. We haven’t played much together recently so he isn’t strong on all the rules but he loves the game. I’ll ask him and let you know.

Thanks DS for continuing to organize these tournaments. You’ve been doing it forever and I don’t know how you continue to find the motivation. You have no idea how much it means to us all.
Old February 6th, 2020, 09:53 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Also let me add how excited I am to finally visit GO’s store!
Old February 7th, 2020, 09:05 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

It’ll be a kid-friendly format.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events