Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old August 2nd, 2018, 09:06 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: D&D boards

I plan on being a DM once we are done with our current campaign, where I am a player. A 3D printer is on my radar! haha
Old August 2nd, 2018, 10:04 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: D&D boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
I plan on being a DM once we are done with our current campaign, where I am a player. A 3D printer is on my radar! haha
I have a Snapmaker 3 in 1 printer that also has a laser engraver head and a cnc head, but I have heard great things about a printer called an Ender 3 that is about 200 bucks. I am a member of some 3d printing for table top facebook groups and that one is highly recommended. I love my machine as well but it is a bit pricier, as I got in on it on kickstarter. As much fun as I have crafting things by hand, the 3d printer just does a knock out job on those smaller intricate things that would be a nightmare to do by hand. Lots of fun to be had with printing.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions