Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 28th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - C3G's March Madness is here!

Oh, I see, you actually use logic, like when movies come out, not just hunches and guesses (random shots in the dark), like me.

(Seriously, I'm totally disconnected from the movie world. I see two movies a year, maybe, in the theater.* The rest I watch at home when they come out. Yeah, old (lame) man.)

Last edited by 1Mmirg; March 28th, 2012 at 12:32 PM. Reason: *However, I haven't missed a Batman in the theater yet--that one will definitely be a theater event (even my wife likes them)
Old March 28th, 2012, 01:06 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Hey, I'm the same. I check them out from Redbox when they come out or :gasp: check them out from the library. If you put your name in the queue on the hold list well before the DVD comes out, you usually don't have to wait long.

But I still get excited about the movies!
Old March 28th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hey guys! What's going on?

Which March Madness figures have you played already?

What do you think of them? Any cool army ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 28th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Superhero movies are about all I go to see in the theater anymore ... and I'm in charge of wave planning. Just saying ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 28th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Hey, I'm the same. I check them out from Redbox when they come out or :gasp: check them out from the library. If you put your name in the queue on the hold list well before the DVD comes out, you usually don't have to wait long.

But I still get excited about the movies!

Yeah, we use the library, too. Honestly, I don't care when I see a movie, so waiting is no big deal. The last two that came in we never watched and we sent back (and went back on the list again). Just isn't a priority.

That said, my wife actually sounds interested in seeing The Avengers (slowly watching all the separate movies might have actually built up her interest). If I talk her into that *gasp* we may end up watching 3 movies in a theater this year (Hunger Games, Avengers, and Batman). That would be a record for us, I think. Last year we saw 1 (and we have a cute little place near us that does $6 new releases in stadium seating, too).

We'll see.

--

(So, sounds like Spiderman and Batman are out. What will be next? Could it be Superman/Teen Titans/DC mix? That would be cool.)
Old March 28th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

What's wrong with multiple Spider-Man releases close together?
Old March 28th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Hey guys! What's going on?

Which March Madness figures have you played already?

What do you think of them? Any cool army ideas?
Last weekend my group got together we played a 4 player team-up game.
First buddy played: Wonder Woman, Amazon Warriors (x3) and Ghost Rider. Teamed up with another buddy who played: Abomination, (C3G) Wendigo, and Deadshot.
VS
My other Friend who played; Cage, Iron Fist, Spiderman, (C3G) and Iron Man (Mach IV). Hes a Crime Fighter ya know. I played: Iron Man (Hulkbuster) (Mach V) (Mach II) (Mach III)

It was a great game, we played on a Sewer Labyrinth modified map with 2 sets of ladders, that lead to the other map. A street level theme map, with some Grishnak buildings, Parked Cars, Sports Cars, and 18 Wheelers.
It was one of the closest and most unique games I have played in a while. I wish I had did a battle report on it, so I could share the FUN. In the end it was Mach II for the win and the only surviving unit.

C3G team building links.
Old March 28th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Sounds fun. Just FYI, the Iron Men are Mark not Mach.
Old March 28th, 2012, 01:51 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I could see this. I was starting to think that there are too many Spider-Man villains on the list for him to be able to handle all at once.
Old March 28th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Oops my mistake. Thanks for setting me straight.

C3G team building links.
Old March 28th, 2012, 02:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Here's my guesses:

May 4th - Avengers stuff
July 3rd - Spider-Man stuff
July 20th - Batman stuff

Which leaves for April 23rd: probably a bunch of Superman, Teen Titans, and some sort of hodgepodge. I'm guessing stuff like Silver Surfer and Skrull Commando will wait until the Heroclix release of Galactus. By that time we probably get a Firelord, Terrax, Nova, ...heralds.
I'll expand on this with some:

May 4th - Hawkeye, Black Widow, Nick Fury, maybe Tigra

July 3rd - Doc Oc, Venom, Sandman, Lizard

July 20th - Bane, Nightwing, Ras, Mr. Freeze
Old March 28th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Adrian Monk

Quote:
Oooh. I like the sound of that. There are, as Porkins says, quite a lot of Spidey units in waiting. ('Course you could just be messing with us, as well.) We'll see...

I'll be excited to see Spidey's world start to fill out, whenever it comes.

Quote:
Actually it's Tony.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy