Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old September 1st, 2010, 10:53 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 8-19!

Those flying Grubs look awesome! How about...

Marrden Dreadwings
Marrden
Common Squad (3)
Dreadwings
Ferocious
Medium 6 (I think)

Life 1
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 1
Defense 4

110? 120?

Flying/Stealth Flying?

Tenacity
When a Marrden Dreadwing attacks, it adds one skull to whatever is rolled. Marrden Dreadwings can never be destroyed by any ability that bypasses defense and inflicts automatic wounds. (official wording help?)
Old September 2nd, 2010, 06:46 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 9-01!

Awesome nagrubs!

I'd give them some sort of defense piercing ability to land figures.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 07:57 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Nagrub Dreadwings... wow, and, um... wow!

Did I happen to tell you "Wow" on the Nagrub Dreadwings? If not, Wow!
Old September 2nd, 2010, 11:35 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 8-19!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Anyway, Today's update: the Nagrub Dreadwings! These flying monsters are armed with razor sharp talons and poison stingers to catch and kill their prey.

Made from: Nagrub heads and legs, Ne-Gok-Sa's shield arm X3, Minion wings, drudge shoulders, Mimring's horns, plastic forks, snips, snails, puppy dog tails, and FixIt Sculpt.

Took me longer to come up with powers this time...

Flying

If you honestly don't know how Flying works, then you might want to find a different forum.

Toxic Attacks

After attacking with the Nargub Dreadwings, roll the 20 sided die once for each Small, Medium, or Large figure that received a wound form the Nagrub Dreadwings this turn. If you roll a 14-19 or higher, the figure receives one additional wound. If you roll a 20, the figure receives 4 additional wounds.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old September 2nd, 2010, 01:00 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just looking at the sculpts it looks like these guys would want to glide and sting you very fast. You might want to add in a power so that they get more attack dice against the defending if they began their move unengaged and higher than the defending figure. I'd go with two dice, so that it's worth giving up height advantage. This would give the visual of these things swooping in and attacking a helpless victim. Which I think is pretty cool.

Old September 8th, 2010, 08:23 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Thanks kaiyu0707, Killer Lawnmower, switzerlandoftheclarinets, Lamaclown

Thanks for the power suggestions Shockma Ranyk, flameslayer93, Kaiser Cat, and Chardar

Anyway, Today's figure: The Iron Specter! A twisted soul bound to the physical plane by enchanted armor and chains, the Iron Specter delights in tormenting and terrifying mortals.

Made from: lower body, arms, head, and cape from the Shades of Bleakwoode, upper body from a Knight of Weston, sword from a Tarn Viking, Chains made from chain (shocking!), and FixIt Sculpt (even more shocking!)

Also he glows in the dark (sorry the pic are bad, it's not an easy thing to take a picture of)

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; April 6th, 2011 at 01:16 AM.
Old September 8th, 2010, 08:27 PM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

Totally sick. One of my favorites of your work, Soundwarp. The whole idea of some twisted being that almost exists in two planes is both thematically awesome and opens up some interesting new game mechanics.

Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Old September 8th, 2010, 08:54 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

To quote myself with a slight change....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Nagrub Dreadwings Iron Specter... wow, and, um... wow!

Did I happen to tell you "Wow" on the Nagrub Dreadwings Iron Specter? If not, Wow!
Seriously though, the whole concept is as intriguing as the sculpt itself. I am very much looking forward to the mechanics you develop for this one.

Thank you for sharing this bit of envy inducing inspiration with us!
Old September 8th, 2010, 09:12 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 9-08!

Iron Spector

Undead
Common Hero
Guard
Tormenting

Life 1
Move 7
Range 3
Attack 5
Defense 0

Stealth Flying

Chain Whip-
Before rolling attack dice, roll the twenty-sided die. On a roll of 1-4, destroy the attacking Iron Spector. (He messed up and whipped himself.) On a roll of 5-20, move the defending small or medium figure to any space adjacent to the Iron Spector that the figure could legally end its movement.

Discorporate-
Before rolling defense dice with this Iron Spector, roll the twenty-sided die. On a roll of 1-4, the Iron Spector is destroyed. On a roll of 5-10, roll defense dice normally, and add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. On a roll of 11-20, the Iron Spector takes no damage.

No idea on points for this one. Being largely d20 based kind of makes them hard to estimate...

Great job Soundwarp!
Old September 8th, 2010, 09:13 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Iron Specter
Vydar

Soul Grab
Choose one opponet's figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Iron Specter. Roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 10-19 place the figure adjacent to Iron Specter. If you roll a 20, take control of the targetted figure. All figures controlled by Iron Specter return to their original controllers if Iron Specter is destroyed.

Stealth Flying

Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 5
Defense: 3

Undead
Unique Hero
Shade
Terrifying

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old September 8th, 2010, 09:45 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whoa... What type of paint did you use to make it glow, where did you get it, and how much did it cost? I think that's about everything, with the traditional picking my jaw up off the floor.

Old September 8th, 2010, 10:17 PM

switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker

ANother amazing job.

switzerlandoftheclarinets is a pregnant Empress Kiova
...in the LIBRARY...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions