Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old July 22nd, 2018, 03:02 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 21+ Heroscapers

wait, a waiter at GC, yes please, he he

Yea just drink and party as you game, no built in mechanics needed

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old July 22nd, 2018, 03:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post

Indeed, now theres some wisdom. Get a good buzz going and keep it steady as you go so theres no need to hurl your guts out by the end of the night. Thats how I roll nowadays.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 22nd, 2018, 04:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post

Yeah, that is the main reason we listed our game as an RPG, even though we had converted it into essentially a board game.
Old August 24th, 2018, 01:32 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

There's a pub in Dayton, Ohio called D20 Bar and it's all about boardgames and beer! I played a very "passionate" game of Scape there yesterday and they are talking about hosting a game there for NHSD! So, if any of yous is ever in Dayton, be sure to stop by there and hit me up for a game!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old August 24th, 2018, 02:34 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice. I knew there had to be something good about Ohio.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 25th, 2018, 02:42 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Are you a real Tornado?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 25th, 2018, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Are you a real Tornado?
As much as you are a real Grut.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 26th, 2018, 07:51 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

In Cincinnati there is a board game parlor/bar called The Rook and I host a meetup called Beer and Boardgames there and at another bar that we have BYOBoardGame once a week for which I have brought Heroscape before. No drinking game, but it can make some games more fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion