Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old November 6th, 2010, 02:09 PM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
TrollAndToad free shipping (11/6-11/7)

Troll and Toad
free shipping code: FSWKD

Heroscape deals:
D1 Complete: $29.99
D1 Ghostlight Fen: $8.59
D1 Glaun Bog: $8.49
D2 Complete: $27.99
D2 Wyrmlings: $7.99
D2 Veterans: $7.99
D2 Goblins: $7.99
Master Set 3: $17.99
Marvel: $17.99

Good prices (i.e. lowest I have seen) on many other games, too:
Dominion and expansions for $23.99 each (Alchemy $15.99)
Dungeon Twister expansions for $7.29 each
Mr. Jack in New York for $23.99
Agricola for $35.99
More examples and discussion can be found in the BGG thread.

Last edited by GameBear; November 7th, 2010 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Thanks Hogg for pointing out some Heroscape deals I missed.
Old November 7th, 2010, 12:11 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: TrollAndToad free shipping (11/6-11/7)

They also have D2 cases for $27.99!

And common D2 boosters for $7.99.

I just loaded up.

Last edited by Hogg; November 7th, 2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old November 7th, 2010, 07:36 AM

in2bator has disabled reputation

Just put in my order for $8 boosters - 2x ogre and goblins, 1x veterens of last war, and 1x golem and wyrmlings. No elementals - bummer. Also, they had good prices on Dominion cardgames - picked up the base game and Intrigue. Now I just have to explain this to my wife...

Good trades with SirGalahad, Nano*22, delphic, Talyn, Tartandoc, langfordrocks.

Last edited by in2bator; November 7th, 2010 at 08:29 AM.
Old November 7th, 2010, 07:45 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Wow, those are great prices. D2 was awesome in every single pack, that's a heck of a deal.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 7th, 2010, 08:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I wonder if they are trying to dump everything heroscape they have in stock due to the end of scape announcement. If so, that is a poor buisness decision IMO. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if prices for Heroscape go up on the secondary market over the next year.
Old November 8th, 2010, 12:32 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Garbage! I didn't notice yesterday when I saw this that the code ended YESTERDAY! I tried to put in an order today...no free shipping.
Old November 8th, 2010, 01:01 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Garbage! I didn't notice yesterday when I saw this that the code ended YESTERDAY! I tried to put in an order today...no free shipping.
If they still have those prices it doesn't really matter. $27.99 for a case is almost half of the original $52.99 MSRP
Old November 8th, 2010, 02:27 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Eh, I have enough of those waves, I was looking at getting some Heroclix and SW Minis for Scaping with.
Old November 30th, 2010, 01:10 AM

tannergx rolls all skulls baby! tannergx rolls all skulls baby! tannergx rolls all skulls baby! tannergx rolls all skulls baby!

Submitted too early.

Last edited by tannergx; November 30th, 2010 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Submitted too early.
Old November 30th, 2010, 01:27 AM

tannergx rolls all skulls baby! tannergx rolls all skulls baby! tannergx rolls all skulls baby! tannergx rolls all skulls baby!

I took a chance with these guys again and I'm totally regretting it. I usually steer clear due to their stupid high shipping charges for single minis. But with $17.99 MS3s and the Free Shipping weekend, I caved and bought 4 MS3s and a booster. Took them a week to ship it out, and the package arrived another week later - 1 MS3 and 1 booster. I'm a case short of MS3s. And when I double check the tracking, it's clear they never sent it. 1 package with total weight: 4.20 Lbs.

It's been 9 days since I reported this to them, and I'm still getting "We are checking with the warehouse. We fill 2000 orders per day... blah blah blah." And the only reason I'm getting any responses is because I'm emailing them every 2 days after first calling for updates. Freaking ridiculous... I had 1 problem with Coolstuffinc in ~$1400.00 in purchases, and they jumped to fix it. They are supposed to be the "No Frills" outfit.

Anyways, I'll be shocked if this ever gets resolved. Just wanted to give others a heads up so they don't fall into temptation like I did. Troll and Toad = Just. Steer. Clear.

~tgx
Old November 30th, 2010, 08:57 AM

I've ordered from them several times and never had a problem. My order from this sale was shipped quickly and arrived intact.
Old November 30th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I've ordered from them several times and never had a problem. My order from this sale was shipped quickly and arrived intact.
Agreed--I haven't had a problem with them either.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales